2022 Seahawks Depth Chart and Roster Moves

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks MyrtleHawk!!! Your contribution is appreciated.

Updated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
By rule both WR-Cade Johnson and TE-Tyler Mabry revert to the PS.

Updated.

Last edited:

Jville

Reaction score
"Seattle is placing linebacker Jordyn Brooks on IR after it was revealed that he suffered a torn ACL in Sunday's 23-6 win over the New York Jets.

His spot on the active roster will now be filled by tight end Tyler Mabry, who the team officially signed to the 53-man roster.

Additionally, the Seahawks signed cornerback Chris Steele and receiver Connor Wedington to the practice squad."

Link >>> https://www.si.com/nfl/seahawks/the...er-mabry-los-angeles-rams-nfc-playoff-picture

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thank Jville, always appreciated!!!

Very disappointing news about Brooks, the team will need to focus on this position in the draft, as Brooks recovery will take a good while. It's nice to see Mabry formally elevated to the team he like others has earned his way to the main roster. It was cool to see him get props from his team mates after scoring his TD las weekend.

Updated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks kidhawk, much appreciated!!!

Updated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
By rule each of LB- Johnson and WR- Johnson revert back to the PS.

Updated.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Seahawks add LB- Chris Garrett to the PS filing an open spot.

Updated

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks Jville, beat me to it. Thank you!!!

Updated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Both LB- Alex Johnson and WR- Cade Johnson revert by rule to the PS.

We also over the next few days can expect the team to sign the players on the PS they wish to keep to futures contracts.

Jville

Reaction score
I'm guessing Monday will see this season's exit interviews. So, future contract announcements could begin as soon as Wednesday. I'm anticipating as many as half of the final 2022 practice squad will sign futures contracts for 2023.

Great Job Jammer, once again this year, with staying on top of all the roster tracking. Your dot net's MVP .... Most Valuable Poster.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks my friend, but I’m just a scribe here who tries to report and collate this team information in one thread. I suppose I’m a roster geek but then again the 24,000 or so views of this thread indicates the info here is helpful to us fans of this team.

Everybody, like your very able self, who contributes allows this thread to be hopefully a complete record of the team’s seasonal roster moves. It’s truly a collective effort so it’s our thread.

InterestingLy the team has exceeded 300 moves for the year with a few more anticipated prior to the Super Bowl when it will start all over again.

This will be an interesting off season as there appears to be a few key needs and there is thankfully a good number of draft picks which will help.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Here is a link to the list of Seahawks FAs for this offseason from OTC.com, total 34.

The list indicates there are 25 UFAs, 4 RFAs, and 5 ERFAs. I have identified those players with (U), (R), and (E).

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
As the season is now over for the team I will add back those players from the PS with their FA states as well.

Updating.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score

The team has added a further player to the those signed to future contracts. That player is OC Joey Hunt.

Updated.