Drew Lock is back according to Field Gulls..

Rat

Reaction score
Has Geno complained about Lock getting reps? Did I miss something?
That's not where I was going with that. There is something characteristic about Lock and Eason that Geno doesnt share, and I was suggesting he would think that's the reason he didnt get to play in the third preseason game.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Geno isn't even average, that's the problem. My definition of average is Journeyman starting QB. Geno is a bottom tier backup. Lock has the ability to be average. Geno will never be a valid starting QB in this league.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Good.

It has been a bit disheartening this preseason to see 2nd, 3rd, and 4th string QBs around the league looking 800x better than anyone on our roster. But I keep reminding myself that this team isn't built to win right now, anyway.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
Lock isn't the answer, but he's an improvement over Geno.
Based upon what? 3 games started? Based on some over paid expert who doesnt even know where Seattle is? Based on opinion of fans who really dont know about what it takes to be a successful NFL QB? Based on what? I say lets watch it play out and then draw our own conclussions...

Aircrew

Reaction score
Based upon what? 3 games started? Based on some over paid expert who doesnt even know where Seattle is? Based on opinion of fans who really dont know about what it takes to be a successful NFL QB? Based on what? I say lets watch it play out and then draw our own conclussions...
Based on my own observations. God forbid someone express their opinion on a fan forum. Jesus, switch to decaf there, slick.

keasley45

Reaction score
Based on my own observations. God forbid someone express their opinion on a fan forum. Jesus, switch to decaf there, slick.

This whole deflecting, defensive attitude about being 'attacked' over an opinion is beyond silly. When you state opinion in a conversation about fact and reference it as fact, you invite criticism.

If current facts say one thing and those facts are being actively discussed in a conversation, then don't expect to jump into that convo with what you think might happen in the future based on what happened in the past, or your particular feelings about a situation and project that onto what's happening now, without someone asking what makes you hold that position.

And if you do wanna hold it, then that's fine. But then dont go calling out someone else for actually considering facts ... and saying that they're crazy, blind, or whatever equivalent that regularly gets thrown around here because they aren't as willing to just take what's been as gospel.

That invites criticism, questioning and turns a DISCUSSION forum into a 'bickering back and forth' forum. Discussion can be about opinion. But if you choose to completely disregard obvious evidence to maintain your position... you get what you got.

You think cake sucks. I think it's great. That's opinion. There's nothing to discuss there. Trying to interject that level of thought as the BASIS of a DISCUSSION forum is a non-starter.

Aircrew

Reaction score
This whole deflecting, defensive attitude about being 'attacked' over an opinion is beyond silly. When you state opinion in a conversation about fact and reference it as fact, you invite criticism.

If current facts say one thing and those facts are being actively discussed in a conversation, then don't expect to jump into that convo with what you think might happen in the future based on what happened in the past, or your particular feelings about a situation and project that onto what's happening now, without someone asking what makes you hold that position.

And if you do wanna hold it, then that's fine. But then dont go calling out someone else for actually considering facts ... and saying that they're crazy, blind, or whatever equivalent that regularly gets thrown around here because they aren't as willing to just take what's been as gospel.

That invites criticism, questioning and turns a DISCUSSION forum into a 'bickering back and forth' forum. Discussion can be about opinion. But if you choose to completely disregard obvious evidence to maintain your position... you get what you got.

You think cake sucks. I think it's great. That's opinion. There's nothing to discuss there. Trying to interject that level of thought as the BASIS of a DISCUSSION forum is a non-starter.
*yawn*

beaumaris

Reaction score
No, you've missed nothing, just Geno Haters venting on their new Whipping Boy.
He's not Russell Wilson, so he's going to take a lot of the sh!t that's running downhill from the transitioning.
Geno is never going to be Brady-esque, but then again, neither is Wilson.
The NOW Wilson is NOT the same guy as the THEN Wilson.
The THEN Geno is not the same guy as the NOW Geno.
And Brady has never been,or never will be Wilson-sequel.;)

GemCity

Reaction score
Our savior has returned! Onward to 9-7.

*ahem

Latest posts