Do you REALLY want him gone?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
toffee":2mlmitep said:
pittpnthrs":2mlmitep said:
keasley45":2mlmitep said:
Tell me, in what way does the quality of that front office resemble anything close to what we run. Or how the Browns success even closely resembles our own?

Well, they have a better coach right now and better talent across the board except for the WR spot and the most important spot,,,,,,,QB. If Wilson played for the Browns, they would be SB favorites.

wow, you sir have a great point there about the Browns! Team Russ support and promote the trade of Russ to Browns, MVP and Superbowl rings await Mr. Unlimited in Cleveland, heck, Russ will be the biggest savior since thy Lord thyself.

Under Pete, Russ shall never be a MVP or touch another ring, it's therefore, every WiIson fans' duty to promote the trade of Russ to Cleveland, right pittpnthrs?

Nobody under Carroll will ever be a MVP with 'Pete Ball' on display so often. Its a miracle Wilson even had stints of that kind of play under him.

It should be every Seahawks fan duty to try and keep him before the ugly realization that he was the main reason the team has even treaded above water for years now.

toffee

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":3gcnb1zk said:
keasley45":3gcnb1zk said:
pittpnthrs":3gcnb1zk said:
keasley45":3gcnb1zk said:
Tell me, in what way does the quality of that front office resemble anything close to what we run. Or how the Browns success even closely resembles our own?

Well, they have a better coach right now and better talent across the board except for the WR spot and the most important spot,,,,,,,QB. If Wilson played for the Browns, they would be SB favorites.

Since they are so vastly superior, they must also know that they are only RW away from the big game. They should call Russ's folks and get them to add them to his list of destinations.

But they can keep their qb. Brilliant foresight they had in picking him...

I'm sure he would love to play for the Browns. Better defense, better offensive line, better RBs, and most importantly, a better coach.

Yeah they missed on Mayfield. They realize how hard it is to get a good QB. Something a bunch of Seahawk fans apparently forgot too.

Why wasn't Browns on his approved destinations?

Throwdown

Reaction score
When Russ goes to another team and shows he can’t properly read a defense, I hope his defenders are over there blaming those teams they were so excited for cuz the “supporting cast” wasn’t enough.

Please don’t be here anymore.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
toffee":208mhc0l said:
pittpnthrs":208mhc0l said:
keasley45":208mhc0l said:
pittpnthrs":208mhc0l said:

Since they are so vastly superior, they must also know that they are only RW away from the big game. They should call Russ's folks and get them to add them to his list of destinations.

But they can keep their qb. Brilliant foresight they had in picking him...

I'm sure he would love to play for the Browns. Better defense, better offensive line, better RBs, and most importantly, a better coach.

Yeah they missed on Mayfield. They realize how hard it is to get a good QB. Something a bunch of Seahawk fans apparently forgot too.

Why wasn't Browns on his approved destinations?

Probably thought Mayfield was locked in for awhile.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1yj2moe5 said:
What are you even talking about?

They are unable to see the real issues Soul. Just let them revel in their confusion.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It is weird.

We have seen what Pete looks like without Russ.

It looks like crap.

We are barely a 5 win team without Russ.

And weirdly, with a healthy Russ the default is for us to be a playoff team picked as a Dark Horse SB option.

But when Russ leaves things will get better?

The only thing that makes any sense is that people are deluding themselves that without Russ we will be better - so they won't feel so hopeless when he leaves. It does seem likely he is gone regardless, so maybe pretending you wanted that makes it easier?

Whatever makes it easier I guess....

IndyHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":13ml6zrd said:
What are you even talking about?
He said he doesn't want RW nuthuggers coming back after he sucks
on his new team. :irishdrinkers:

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Throwdown":1gocc0vw said:
SoulfishHawk":1gocc0vw said:
Be careful what you wish for. If you actually think the team will be just fine w/out him. Or, if you actually think he's "washed" you're sadly mistaken.
Get ready for more 6 win seasons. Unless a team offers up a MASSIVE deal that they can't pass up.

Im fine with that

How about 3 win seasons?
Empty stands?

Is this some sort of wish to be like that sadness factory in Cleveland?

A bizarre badge of suckage honour?

"Our mope fans support our crap team better than yours!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Funny thing is that he'll be playing for the Hawks in 2022. And that will be THREE off season's and counting that people acted like it was FACT that he was gone.
And it's funnier every time it happens. Just because a bunch of people WANT him gone, doesn't mean he WILL be gone. I'll believe it when I see it.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Palmegranite":3mb5ph9b said:
Throwdown":3mb5ph9b said:
SoulfishHawk":3mb5ph9b said:
Be careful what you wish for. If you actually think the team will be just fine w/out him. Or, if you actually think he's "washed" you're sadly mistaken.
Get ready for more 6 win seasons. Unless a team offers up a MASSIVE deal that they can't pass up.

Im fine with that

How about 3 win seasons?
Empty stands?

I’m fine with it, I don’t think it’d happen but I’m fine with the consequences of shipping off a declining player to rebuild this shit into a team that isn’t soft cuz it was built in his image.

John63

Reaction score
Throwdown":2m0ndz6b said:
I’m fine with it, I don’t think it’d happen but I’m fine with the consequences of shipping off a declining player to rebuild this $h!t into a team that isn’t soft cuz it was built in his image.

yeah to bad everything you said is false but that's okay.

Throwdown

Reaction score
John63":2p70gykc said:
Throwdown":2p70gykc said:
I’m fine with it, I don’t think it’d happen but I’m fine with the consequences of shipping off a declining player to rebuild this $h!t into a team that isn’t soft cuz it was built in his image.

You do know Russ doesn’t know who you are right? You don’t have to white knight for the guy all the time.

Throwdown

Reaction score
John63":2yvz6oqo said:
Throwdown":2yvz6oqo said:

You can sit there in denial your whole life but the open receivers in the middle field tell a different story than the bullshit you try and paint.

Look I get it, Seahawks have never had a superstar QB til Russ. But there will always come a time to say good bye, I’d rather say good bye now than deal with him making everyone else around him look bad cuz he can’t read a defense properly.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Throwdown":1bnj94ri said:
Palmegranite":1bnj94ri said:
Throwdown":1bnj94ri said:
SoulfishHawk":1bnj94ri said:

Im fine with that

How about 3 win seasons?
Empty stands?

How about a declining coach?

toffee

Reaction score
Throwdown":325jbzvb said:
John63":325jbzvb said:
Throwdown":325jbzvb said:

You do know Russ doesn’t know who you are right? You don’t have to white knight for the guy all the time.
Now, you don't really know that, do you? J63 have access to complete game time sideline dialogues between Pete, OC, and Russ.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Throwdown

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":b79zqf7n said:
Throwdown":b79zqf7n said:
Palmegranite":b79zqf7n said:
Throwdown":b79zqf7n said:
Im fine with that

How about 3 win seasons?
Empty stands?

The coach who fixed a defense two years in a row? Covered up for the deficiencies of a limited diva QB? What coach is declining?

Throwdown

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":8ggdte0q said:
Throwdown":8ggdte0q said:
Palmegranite":8ggdte0q said:
Throwdown":8ggdte0q said:
Im fine with that

How about 3 win seasons?
Empty stands?

The coach who fixed a defense two years in a row? Covered up for the deficiencies of a limited diva QB? What coach is declining?

John63

Reaction score
Throwdown":2fm5wusb said:
John63":2fm5wusb said:
Throwdown":2fm5wusb said:

Ahh so your excuse for posting false info is...well nothing.

John63

Reaction score
Throwdown":88cbqt9t said:
John63":88cbqt9t said:
Throwdown":88cbqt9t said:

You can sit there in denial your whole life but the open receivers in the middle field tell a different story than the $h!t you try and paint.

Look I get it, Seahawks have never had a superstar QB til Russ. But there will always come a time to say good bye, I’d rather say good bye now than deal with him making everyone else around him look bad cuz he can’t read a defense properly.

Well for one all these supposed open wr in the middle does not equat to a declining player.