pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Throwdown":2btsj91l said:
pittpnthrs":2btsj91l said:
Throwdown":2btsj91l said:
Palmegranite":2btsj91l said:
How about 3 win seasons?
Empty stands?

Is this some sort of wish to be like that sadness factory in Cleveland?

A bizarre badge of suckage honour?

"Our mope fans support our crap team better than yours!

I’m fine with it, I don’t think it’d happen but I’m fine with the consequences of shipping off a declining player to rebuild this $h!t into a team that isn’t soft cuz it was built in his image.

How about a declining coach?

The coach who fixed a defense two years in a row? Covered up for the deficiencies of a limited diva QB? What coach is declining?

OMG. Fixed a defense? The defense still stinks and has for years now. Coach covering up for the QB? Lol. You're twisted. Whats Petes record again without Wilson?

Throwdown

Reaction score
John63":3fq70lj6 said:
Throwdown":3fq70lj6 said:
John63":3fq70lj6 said:
Throwdown":3fq70lj6 said:
I’m fine with it, I don’t think it’d happen but I’m fine with the consequences of shipping off a declining player to rebuild this $h!t into a team that isn’t soft cuz it was built in his image.

yeah to bad everything you said is false but that's okay.

You can sit there in denial your whole life but the open receivers in the middle field tell a different story than the $h!t you try and paint.

Look I get it, Seahawks have never had a superstar QB til Russ. But there will always come a time to say good bye, I’d rather say good bye now than deal with him making everyone else around him look bad cuz he can’t read a defense properly.

Well for one all these supposed open wr in the middle does not equat to a declining player.

Not seeing them does or being able to hit them with anticipation does

John63

Reaction score
Throwdown":31vj377t said:
John63":31vj377t said:
Throwdown":31vj377t said:
John63":31vj377t said:
yeah to bad everything you said is false but that's okay.

You can sit there in denial your whole life but the open receivers in the middle field tell a different story than the $h!t you try and paint.

Look I get it, Seahawks have never had a superstar QB til Russ. But there will always come a time to say good bye, I’d rather say good bye now than deal with him making everyone else around him look bad cuz he can’t read a defense properly.

Well for one all these supposed open wr in the middle does not equat to a declining player.

Hmm well I guess Brady. Rodgers and mahomes are declining they all missed them in numerous games this year.

Throwdown

Reaction score
John63":313s68zr said:
Throwdown":313s68zr said:
John63":313s68zr said:
Throwdown":313s68zr said:

Hmm well I guess Brady. Rodgers and mahomes are declining they all missed them in numerous games this year.

They at least attempt them, they also can convert a 3rd down on a consistent basis, Russ has never done so.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
John63":1efpkrrh said:
Throwdown":1efpkrrh said:
John63":1efpkrrh said:
Throwdown":1efpkrrh said:

"That was the 4th down?" (Sleepy Tom)