Do you REALLY want him gone?

Mix

Reaction score
Still want Pete gone? Who would you nab to replace the coach being talked about as potentially of the year?
Only real option would be Sean Payton.

My guess is as long as John is here, they will replace Pete with whoever they think can carry on his philosophy the best from within the org.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Still want him gone. Its time.
Sure. Why not? Especially in a year that most, including Seahawks fans themselves, expected about a 3 win season. Also in what most believed was a rebuilding year. And in a year when experts said the Seahawks were bereft of talent and had the 33rd best QB out of 32 team’s starting QBs.
Can’t think of a better time to dump an all time great coach and roll the dice with an unknown! 🤦🏻

toffee

Reaction score
Sure. Why not? Especially in a year that most, including Seahawks fans themselves, expected about a 3 win season. Also in what most believed was a rebuilding year. And in a year when experts said the Seahawks were bereft of talent and had the 33rd best QB out of 32 team’s starting QBs.
Can’t think of a better time to dump an all time great coach and roll the dice with an unknown! 🤦🏻
You sir haven't been studying memos from @Fade , have you?

flv2

Reaction score
Always interesting to see 1 half of a fan base bashing the other half over a difference of opinion, If things had turned out differently, (and they very well might have), I suspect there would be a 180 degree change in which half of the fan base was bashing the other.

For the record I thought the Wilson trade was a good move for the Seahawks. I thought going with Lock or Smith at QB1 would be a bad move.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
Always interesting to see 1 half of a fan base bashing the other half over a difference of opinion, If things had turned out differently, (and they very well might have), I suspect there would be a 180 degree change in which half of the fan base was bashing the other.

For the record I thought the Wilson trade was a good move for the Seahawks. I thought going with Lock or Smith at QB1 would be a bad move.
And that's fine. I was in the same camp, but we can admit we were wrong. Others hold onto that they are right when it's obviously delusional.