2021 Seahawks Depth Chart, Roster Moves, Cap Position

Jville

Reaction score
A few unsolicited thoughts for consideration ...........

1. I see that Alton Robinson is currently listed as a SOLB rather than a rush end or defensive end.

2. It might be useful to note in the text of page one post one that the direction of left and right is via the perspective of the offense.

3. The more descriptive terms of defensive end and rush end rather than LDE and RDE might be more applicable since that is more descriptive of how we view them.

4. Current Seahawks Team Cap Space: $36,563,530

5. The current 2021 contract year expires at ..... 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 16.
Link >>> [urltargetblank]https://operations.nfl.com/gameday/nfl-schedule/2022-important-nfl-dates/[/urltargetblank] <<< at which time OTC contract void numbers should move from the cap number list to the dead cap list and reduce the team cap space number in the process. Some members might find inclusion of the above link in your page one post one resource very handy.

6. Current upcoming events ...........

Feb. 3 East-West Shrine Bowl, Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Feb. 5 Senior Bowl, Hancock Whitney Stadium, Mobile, Alabama.
Feb. 6 NFL Pro Bowl, Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, Nevada.

................. one would hope participation in the [ NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT ] forum will pick up.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thank you my friend I will incorporate your remarks in the body of page 1 when the new thread goes up just the SB. I have already updated the contract status of but you are right in terms of how the players are used. Both Robinson and Taylor are described as OLBs in the OP when they really are rush ends. In that mode though they often are lined up as if they are OLBs.

The team's DC shows them as OLBs (both Taylor and Robinson)

nanomoz

Reaction score
Isn't Phil Haynes still under contract? Or was his initial 4-year deal voided? If not, I expect he'll get signed to at least a futures contract soon.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Several reliable sources indicate that Haynes is a RFA , like OTC.com amongst others.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
This thread has now been unstickied and will slowly draft away now.