Jared Allen in town

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingHigh

Reaction score
@BigMikeSanders: @FieldGulls Jared Allen was at my friends restaurant in Bellevue this morning for breakfast."

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Im a little worried about the $$ Peppers and especially Ware got ..... But Allen would be another huge difference maker on the D-Line

kearly

Reaction score
Kinda meh on getting Melton and Finley, but Allen would be amazing. I would sign him to the same deal Bennett got, because I think Allen has several good years left in him.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
What restaurant? Not alot of breakfast joints in bellevue.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
kearly":3j2qcs9n said:
Kinda meh on getting Melton and Finley, but Allen would be amazing. I would sign him to the same deal Bennett got, because I think Allen has several good years left in him.
Doubt that happens because of the Peppers/Ware deals. At this point I'm okay with going with what we have rather than giving Jared Allen 10-12 million a year.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
.....how much more or less credible is this than the forum poster who claimed to be BFF with Melton's girlfriend or the guy here who said his friend told him Finley was a done deal?

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
DavidSeven":38jxwqy7 said:
.....how much more or less credible is this than the forum poster who claimed to be BFF with Melton's girlfriend or the guy here who said his friend told him Finley was a done deal?

Yeah, I got sucked into the Melton thing stupidly enough. I'm going to need someone legit to confirm this one first.

joeshaney

Reaction score
Incarcerated Bob rumors lead to cynicism and hate, but random people claiming they saw jared allen at a restaurant is somehow OK?

joeshaney

Reaction score
I would be happy to have Allen, but how can we justify Allen at $10 million when we weren't willing to keep Clemons at much less?
Doesn't add up.

jkitsune

Reaction score
I may be wrong, but for me I would much rather have Melton for $5M/per than Allen for $10M per. I just don't see Allen, after all the talk, taking anything less than that.

If Allen WERE willing to sign for around $7M/$8M, I could see that...

joeshaney

Reaction score
Melton>>Allen.
Less money and a lot to prove. Inside pass rush is rare and Melton is also good against the run.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
There's a random guy with a beard somewhere in Seattle who's setting the internet alight tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.