Jared Allen in town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
joeshaney":126sqlj4 said:
Melton>>Allen.
Less money and a lot to prove. Inside pass rush is rare and Melton is also good against the run.

Lets get both.

Largent80

Reaction score
Melton is coming off an ACL. Don't want unless he is playing more toward the end of the season.

WANT Allen.

joeshaney

Reaction score
I saw Sidney Rice in San Francisco last night, eating pie with a Leprechaun.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":13et8og4 said:
DavidSeven":13et8og4 said:
.....how much more or less credible is this than the forum poster who claimed to be BFF with Melton's girlfriend or the guy here who said his friend told him Finley was a done deal?

Yeah, I got sucked into the Melton thing stupidly enough. I'm going to need someone legit to confirm this one first.
Well, saying someone is in town (why else would he be here but for the Seahawks?) is a lot different than saying it's a done deal.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Why are people so skeptical of posts like this? Real 'reporters' have been completey full of crap this offseason, but you'd rather hear it from them because they are employed by espn/nfl etc?

The guy just said he had breakfast in Bellevue, athletes eat breakfast at restaurants. Is it not conceivable at all that Allen was in Bellevue eating breakfast? No one is trying to BREAK news here. . .

joeshaney

Reaction score
Largent80":329hvtqz said:
Melton is coming off an ACL. Don't want unless he is playing more toward the end of the season.

WANT Allen.

Revis, Peterson, RG3, Al Jefferson, Jamal Crawford, Chris Clemons, Thomas Davis, Tom Brady, Rajon Rondo..............................................................

James in PA

Reaction score
I know a guy who knows another guy who knows a girl who is best friends with Calvin Johnson's sister. Anyway, his sister says that Calvin, Pete Carroll, and John Schneider were all together at the International House of Pancakes last night!

Woo hoo!!!!!

joeshaney

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":3uq4hh0t said:
Why are people so skeptical of posts like this? Real 'reporters' have been completey full of crap this offseason, but you'd rather hear it from them because they are employed by espn/nfl etc?

The guy just said he had breakfast in Bellevue. Is it not conceivable at all that Allen was in Bellevue eating breakfast? No one is trying to BREAK news here. . .

People are skeptical because people know people and people lie.

Even reporters are wrong often, and that's what they're supposed to actually be good at.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
joeshaney":21eq2cy1 said:
Coug_Hawk08":21eq2cy1 said:

The guy just said he had breakfast in Bellevue. Is it not conceivable at all that Allen was in Bellevue eating breakfast? No one is trying to BREAK news here. . .

Even reporters are wrong often, and that's what they're supposed to actually be good at.

It would take a very very sad person to lie about seeing an athlete at a restaurant.

chris98251

Reaction score
Little Johns is a big Breakfast Restaurant off I 90, not to far from Sammamish Platue and Issaquah.
They serve good food and healthy portions. I could see someone running him around and showing him areas, lots of athletes live around that area up there.

Maxman186

Reaction score
chris98251":37p4i747 said:
Little Johns is a big Breakfast Restaurant off I 90, not to far from Sammamish Platue and Issaquah.
They serve good food and healthy portions. I could see someone running him around and showing him areas, lots of athletes live around that area up there.

We're really going to some expensive places for the Free agents

Maybe we can take him for a ride in Paul Allen's Private pickup truck

chris98251

Reaction score
Maxman186":383r81fj said:
chris98251":383r81fj said:

So Athletes don't EVER go to McDonalds, Jack in the Box, or any other place that you or I go to. They all Eat at Black Tie affairs and have everything catered and never go out in public.

I remember seeing players at the Mustard Seed when I was in my party days all the time as well, must have been a figment of my imagination also. I also when younger when I was in college worked at Round Table and Godfathers Pizza and had players and Coaches come in and order Pizza all the time.

I would suggest keeping the snarky comments to yourself going forward or time here could be short.

Maxman186

Reaction score
chris98251":196a33zu said:
Maxman186":196a33zu said:
chris98251":196a33zu said:

So Athletes don't EVER go to McDonalds, Jack in the Box, or any other place that you or I go to. They all Eat at Black Tie affairs and have everything catered and never go out in public.

I remember seeing players at the Mustard Seed when I was in my party days all the time as well, must have been a figment of my imagination also. I also when younger when I was in college worked at Round Table and Godfathers Pizza and had players and Coaches come in and order Pizza all the time.

I would suggest keeping the snarky comments to yourself going forward or time here could be short.

Just making a joke

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
My friend called my saying he saw him at Little John's in Eastgate this morning. So I think the rumors are true that he's here.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
He was probably just going to Lucky Strike to get some games in. Food is decent as well. 8)

joeshaney

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":3itgm2y4 said:
joeshaney":3itgm2y4 said:
Coug_Hawk08":3itgm2y4 said:

It would take a very very sad person to lie about seeing an athlete at a restaurant.

Couldn't agree more. Yet, there are many sad, sad people among us.

Status
Not open for further replies.