Lennie

Reaction score
My 3 favorites in no particular order.
Zack Zinter
Edgerrin Cooper
Jer’ZhanNewton

GemCity

Reaction score
Verse wasn't consistent enough on film for me to take him that high. I see him being a good player but not someone with elite type upside. All of the edge rushers in this class have different flaws. Latu is the most polished of the group. But there are Longterm injury concerns with him. Including a neck injury that he had before transferring to UCLA.
Oh man. I had high hopes to grab Verse but admittedly, I’ve only seen highlights (where everyone looks like a stud).

GemCity

Reaction score
If you could be any of these 3 in the last 1st (after a trade down) make it happen. But at 16? No thanks.
Not when you can the beast from UW on the O Line, or you can grab Murphy on the D Line. Just my own opinion, but I'd MUCH rather have one of those two guys.
Murphy would be great. Man…really want our lines to be dominant.

OP
OP
CactusJack

CactusJack

Reaction score
Oh man. I had high hopes to grab Verse but admittedly, I’ve only seen highlights (where everyone looks like a stud).
Verse is a speed to power guy. But he's a little inconsistent on film.

Latu is my favorite of the bunch. He's the most advanced edge player by far. His hand usage is next level. Sadly, he should be a top 10-12 pick.

Chop Robinson ran a 4.49. But he's the greenest of all the edge rushers. He doesn't really have a rush plan. He'll get drafted fairly high. But it's mainly because of the traits. Is still far from a finished product.

Last edited: