Who is the ref tonight?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
-seanhawk-":p88p52fa said:
http://www.footballzebras.com/2012/12/18/5847/

Apparently we get Bill Leavy's crew, with the exception of Leavy himself. He has the week off... is that a sign?
Hmmmm Leavy out? Must have caught a severe case of XL*itis! I think Rog fears for Billy boy's safety.

chris98251

Reaction score
Game of this magnitude and having Leavy there would be a true sign of the end of the world if he blew a major call that tilted the game. They do not want a National game that has this type of relevence being screwed by someone that screwed us so badly in the SuperBowl. They that is the NFL already had the Green Bay game Nationally focus officiating screw ups.

Still, I pray that the teams on the field decide the outcome and not the striped shirts tonight.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Just as I was reading this post... Mike Carey made a good decision. I'm expecting a pig to fly past the window any moment.

Twisted

Reaction score
Rams manhandling the Bucks 4th quarter, they need to slow down after that win, only plus is its at the Clink!!!

Hamhawk

Reaction score
Twisted":10rtoxvx said:
Rams manhandling the Bucks 4th quarter, they need to slow down after that win, only plus is its at the Clink!!!
not to look ahead to next week aready,...but that's going to be almost as tough of a game as today's 49er's game,...

Latest posts