Who Will Be The Coordinators?

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Who are the coordinators? Is MacDonald going to poach coaches from the Ravens staff or, since John mentioned he has all control, is he going to hire the OC/DC?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Who are the coordinators? Is MacDonald going to poach coaches from the Ravens staff or, since John mentioned he has all control, is he going to hire the OC/DC?

I think John gets final say but I don’t see him using that to override the coaching he staff, I believe that he’s using that on the draft and signing of players. I also don’t see JS as being a control freak by any means. I think (hope) that they will be able to work together cohesively

olyfan63

Reaction score
I'm hoping for Kafka as OC and I'd be OK with Dan Quinn as DC, running Macdonald's schemes and providing a bit of a culture bridge from the PC era and the organizational experience. Yes I know the Giants would have to give permission on Kafka. I trust that if that's what Mad Mac and JS want, JS will make it happen. Daboll and Kafka weren't exactly getting along great, hostile work environment for Kafka.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I’m marking this to sticky later after it’s been released and official about the hiring. As a way to track like we did with assistants and staff.

Orr as DC imo

SeaWolv

Reaction score
I’m marking this to sticky later after it’s been released and official about the hiring. As a way to track like we did with assistants and staff.

Orr as DC imo
Yes please.

sutz

Reaction score
I have to believe they discussed this before contract terms were agreed upon. JS is smart enough to know he can't just hire someone without the new coach's input. 🤷‍♂️

Germanhawk7

Reaction score
I'm hoping for Kafka as OC and I'd be OK with Dan Quinn as DC, running Macdonald's schemes and providing a bit of a culture bridge from the PC era and the organizational experience. Yes I know the Giants would have to give permission on Kafka. I trust that if that's what Mad Mac and JS want, JS will make it happen. Daboll and Kafka weren't exactly getting along great, hostile work environment for Kafka.
I dont see that.
We must send draftpicks for both of the guys, maybe only for one because of the Ast HC.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I wonder if they'll consider Bienemy as OC? He may rub people the wrong way, but he's a hell of a coordinator.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I dont see that.
We must send draftpicks for both of the guys, maybe only for one because of the Ast HC.
Yeah, potential sticking point, just have to wait for Jerruh to officially fire Quinn. Like I said, if that's who Macdonald decides he wants, JS will find a way to make it happen. I'd expect more that Macdonald has his own ideas about guys he wants as DC and DQ is not on his list. Kafka might be a 50-50 proposition, really no idea.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
I wonder if they'll consider Bienemy as OC? He may rub people the wrong way, but he's a hell of a coordinator.
Why would he make a lateral move? I think we need to look for a position coach like OLine for one of the best groups in the NFL like Mike Devlin or Hank Fraley.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm just throwing a name out there. Anything is possible. Not really saying who I want either way. But to not at least consider him would be silly. He's a hell of a coordinator.