Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Percy Harvin on clearance price

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other player on roster not named

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

Cyrus12

Reaction score
So if you were going to buy a hawks Jersey right now. Which player would you get from the current roster? I added the more popular names.

nwHawk

Reaction score
This is a great question and really lends itself to "where is this team" now and a couple of years down the road. The big take away is lots of question Mark's. I went Carson. Why, because outside of the fumbles and injuries that guy is Seahawks football. Tough, punishing and always trying to impose his will. Just get healthy and ready to roll.

I'd also consider a #73 (Jamarco Jones). Have a feeling he'll be our RG next year.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Since jerseys are expensive I usually buy a players jersey that I know will be here awhile.
Already got a Russ, so Lockett would be my next one.

TreeRon

Reaction score
I've never bought a jersey in my life but if someone insisted, against all my protests, to buy one for me, it'd be Wilson. Not because he's a great player, which he is, but because he's a quality human being (at least he seems to be).

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I already bought a Wilson(in 2012 because I knew then he was franchise QB) but normally I wait until they retire a Hawk. So basically none of the rest on the list is a potential purchase until they retire. The way it’s looking, Chancellor will be my next Jersey after I get my Kennedy purchased.
In total, I have Largent, Jones, Easley, Wilson, Alexander, Fan and Tatupu. I NEED all the HOF inductees first before I purchase another one though. Still working on that.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
I still need to find a Michael #33 jersey, because Michael is my first name. I have Jeron Johnson's Johnson #32, which is my last name.

FPD

Reaction score
I just added a Wagner jersey to my collection. But the next one, I think, is going to have to be Metcalf. Just really like the dude in his interviews.

Largent80

Reaction score
I quit buying jerseys at Lynch. It's a huge waste of money and most are gone after 4 years.