Fades Take on Seahawks Culture with this Hire

Who would you rather Have coaching the Seahawks, right now? And why?

• Total voters

LTH

Reaction score
Fade, you just can’t stop jumping on Pete’s grave can you, you seem obsessed with your Pete hate.

All in all the good and positive things about the team‘s new HC could have been said without yet another round of your vituperative anti-Pete agenda. So very one note.

Change has happened, yet you seem stuck.
Don't worry he will be on McDonald shortly...

LTH

chris98251

Reaction score
Poll said right now, Pete at his age and I can attest to this becomes comfortable in his methods and as you age are more resistant to change liking routines and no surprises, stability and all that. Even if you try to tell yourself be more flexible you have developed habits. Why new and younger blood will revitalize things not just at the VMAC and for the players us fans as well.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Pete looks like a healthy guy but if he were to pass Fade would legit piss on his grave for the wrong doings committed against him..whatever he did to you I hope you get over it...

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Fade isn't reading any of this, nor would he change his posting patterns if he did.

This is a market. I support the entry of anyone who wants to sell their wares, but the only way to prompt change is to quit buying (in this case, responding).

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I have to go with Mike MacDonald as my choice.
It was just time for a change because Pete wasn't going to coach forever.

Other than that, I disagree with almost everything in the OP.