Which New Jersey Are You Sporting This Season?

Which New Jersey Are You Sporting This Season?

• Wilson

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Lynch

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Harvin

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Angry DB

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Sherman

Votes: 14 12.1%
  • ET

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Bam Bam

Votes: 26 22.4%

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Other (Please tell)

Votes: 13 11.2%

• Total voters

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am gonna sport Buffalo...they deserve it. New Jersey.....Is that a new cow???

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm going with a Kam home jersey this year with the SB patch if I can get it.

I also want a Lynch wolf grey.

Riley12

Reaction score
I was going to skip the Nike generation of jerseys, but winning the Super Bowl convinced me to get one.

I ordered a custom, home elite #12 today and I'll be putting a Super Bowl patch on it (somehow).

I don't wear jerseys on game days too much anymore, but I'll probably wear it to a preseason game, if it is ready by then.

swagcity21

Reaction score
My lucky jersey is my nike elite wolf grey Earl Thomas jersey. I just got the elite home Percy Harvin I'll sport this year. but Percy don't bring the mojo its back to my "Duke of Earl" Grey! :th2thumbs:

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I got a white elite Wilson for Christmas (Thanks Mom). I wore it for the first time at the Super Bowl. I will be wearing this jersey whenever we are on the road (and wearing white). I also have a white Sherman with SB patch on it, but I think I'm going to wait for his next signing and just put that one on the wall.

tooshort

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2g1pcfva said:
Picking up a Kam one ASAP. Also waiting for Richardson jersey's to come out.

Aspxi2fproductImages2f 18330002fff 1833227 xl

Nike P.Rich jerseys are out on fanatics & one's on the way to my house :thirishdrinkers:

Hmmmm.... if the back shoulder stripes aren't just green in the pic, I do believe I'm gonna get me a free jersey :th2thumbs:

5280Hawk

Reaction score
I Got a RW in Wolf Grey with the SB patch.

I got at Macy's in Manhattan and I've only worn it to one game, its 1-0. :th2thumbs:

seahawksny

Reaction score
still looking for white #31
Have not seen it available on line from a reliable source yet.
if so, please let me know

ZagHawk

Reaction score
5280Hawk":32od09u0 said:
I Got a RW in Wolf Grey with the SB patch.

I got at Macy's in Manhattan and I've only worn it to one game, its 1-0. :th2thumbs:

I see your RW in Wolf Grey with SB patch from Macy's in Manhattan, and I raise you RS in White with SB patch from Macy's in Manhattan :th2thumbs:

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Aros":c5e1lio5 said:
For the record, I'm going to roll with a custom Elite away ADB jersey with the authentic SB patch that the tooth fairy might have provided me (or I could be kidding about that last part, please NFL Properties don't send your lynchmen to my house).
How did you decide to affix the same? I have not done the same yet. A little rigid. Perhaps affix to fabric and then stitch fabric to said elite. I have one, or a few, of these to... :D

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I lost a couple of teeth about a week ago and put them under my pillow :0190l:

Soooo...

I am going with something as close as possible to the jersey worn during the big game. A white, elite jersey will certainly be in order. As far as player and number, hmmm.

I would love to go with our Montana Representative, Brock Coyle, but it doesn't seem quite right since he wasn't a Hawk for 48. I guess I will have to wait until next year when I can get a replica of his 49 jersey.

I might go custom with bigskydoc and #12

Most likely I go Kam (who I think should have been the SB MVP)

But then there us always RW and I don't have a Sherman yet...

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

- bsd

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":3w2bhwr8 said:
Aros":3w2bhwr8 said:
For the record, I'm going to roll with a custom Elite away ADB jersey with the authentic SB patch that the tooth fairy might have provided me (or I could be kidding about that last part, please NFL Properties don't send your lynchmen to my house).
How did you decide to affix the same? I have not done the same yet. A little rigid. Perhaps affix to fabric and then stitch fabric to said elite. I have one, or a few, of these to... :D

I think white velcro is the smartest idea... I see the toothfairy regularly, and she claims that this is the smartest way if you want unstressful laundry days... ;)

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
Hawks46":caujkfb2 said:
I'm going with a Kam home jersey this year with the SB patch if I can get it.

I also want a Lynch wolf grey.

To quote your president.... YES YOU CAN ;) But sorry..."politics talk" ...should probably go in pm and not this thread... ;)

Anyways, here is my Wilson Elite Super Bowl XLVIII edition :D

HKU4cCn

On a side note, what is the difference between sent messages and outbox in pm? I have a bunch of messages stuck in outbox and no idea if they have been sent or not...

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
I want a Paul Richardson but cant find an Elite White from a legit source just yet.

taco40

Reaction score
Blue Kam on which I plan to add an XLVIII patch. If I get another, it would be a #89 because there "just aren't enough of those in the stands." :les: