Which New Jersey Are You Sporting This Season?

Which New Jersey Are You Sporting This Season?

• Wilson

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Lynch

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Harvin

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Angry DB

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Sherman

Votes: 14 12.1%
  • ET

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Bam Bam

Votes: 26 22.4%

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Other (Please tell)

Votes: 13 11.2%

• Total voters

RyPants

Reaction score
I'm going #31 for sure, with or without a SB patch (but hopefully with, once I crack the code!).

uk seahawk

Reaction score
when im out there next month gonna get white jersey wih number 8 and a few letters so it reads

I 8 49ERS ( I HATE 49ERS )

Seanhawk

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":2etee9te said:
RyPants":2etee9te said:
I'm going #31 for sure, with or without a SB patch (but hopefully with, once I crack the code!).
Check your pm for code.

What's the code?

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
Anyone else who is interested in "cracking the code" REALLY should send me a pm. The code is in Swedish, so I and the Swedish tootfairy can probably help you translate and.... patch... the clues together ... ;)

Gametime

Reaction score
Wow. I have been drinking after work today.....I'm not gonna lie. That took me forever to figure out. "How do you sport a state?" I thought. "Are there two New Jerseys?" I almost googled a map of the East Coast to solve this riddle. Then it hit me.....New. Jerseys. Not New Jersey. Whew. That was rough. And yet I still feel wiser than Tokadub. Cheers my brothers. Thursday can't get here quick enough. Time for another round!

Gametime

Reaction score
Wow. I have been drinking after work today.....I'm not gonna lie. That took me forever to figure out. "How do you sport a state?" I thought. "Are there two New Jerseys?" I almost googled a map of the East Coast to solve this riddle. Then it hit me.....New. Jerseys. Not New Jersey. Whew. That was rough. And yet I still feel wiser than Tokadub. Cheers my brothers. Thursday can't get here quick enough. Time for another round!

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Gametime":avu0kfk1 said:
I'll drink to that.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Well the tooth fairy came today. Color me happy. I highly recommend a tooth loss regimen to anyone who is considering it.

I am a limited gamer and not an elite player yet, although I am considering moving to elite now. This is a good fit for limited gamers. For those of you who have gone from limited to elite, do you see much difference?

I am always open to PM's

-bsd

zhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":3ocqj8tw said:
Aros":3ocqj8tw said:
If you are sporting a new jersey this season, what player are you rolling with? Feel free to post and add if it's an away or home jersey, etc...

Seriously? You want to see it again?
Ok, but just because you asked nicely.
nujemega.jpg

Custom elite:{)

Edit: the "fairy" will be stopping at my place any day now.
I can't wait to apply the upgrade.

I like that. but I'll stick with a winner, Wilson. can't afford a new one. :49ersmall:

glad2bdada3

Reaction score
I'm still sportin' my 92. It's my boy who needs the new one.......last yr. he had Big Reds. He still hasn't made up his mind on who he wants this yr.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
I bought a home 12 jersey with the SB 48 logo on the right shoulder that I bought while in New York.
I'm gonna try to find a place to replace fan the panel with something more awesome.

SoundSports

Reaction score
Planning on a grey Kam jersey for this year if I can get some spare money :th2thumbs:

RyPants

Reaction score
Hypothetical question for everyone: let's say that you had a (really quite lovely) patch to affix to a jersey, only there doesn't appear to be enough room for the patch to fit where it should. Any suggestions for placement?

Riley12

Reaction score
RyPants":2pwjw9ow said:
Hypothetical question for everyone: let's say that you had a (really quite lovely) patch to affix to a jersey, only there doesn't appear to be enough room for the patch to fit where it should. Any suggestions for placement?

If you notice the patch placement of the jerseys worn during the pst SB interviews, it actually goes up , and covers part of the Seahawks 'nameplate' section. That is how I placed mine.

As far as the rigidity of the badge, I found that E6000 adhesive breaks down the material nicely. You can apply it as a type of solvent and scrape down the patch to make it thinner (and therefore more flexible) or just goop it on the back and it will form to the jersey and seam fairly nicely.

I 've placed three patches on three different jerseys and they all look very nice and receive compliments.

I attached a fourth patch to leather with the same E6000 adhesive and had a shoe repair shop sew the whole thing to my hoodie. Also very nice.

Boiler

Reaction score
I got a Lynch. My Mack Strong was wearing out.

I also got my son Ryan a Ryan #9 for his 9th birthday. He now wears a Seahawks Jersey several times a week to school (in suburban Denver).

pmedic920

Reaction score
Riley12":2okxd070 said:
RyPants":2okxd070 said:

If you notice the patch placement of the jerseys worn during the pst SB interviews, it actually goes up , and covers part of the Seahawks 'nameplate' section. That is how I placed mine.

As far as the rigidity of the badge, I found that E6000 adhesive breaks down the material nicely. You can apply it as a type of solvent and scrape down the patch to make it thinner (and therefore more flexible) or just goop it on the back and it will form to the jersey and seam fairly nicely.

I 've placed three patches on three different jerseys and they all look very nice and receive compliments.

I attached a fourth patch to leather with the same E6000 adhesive and had a shoe repair shop sew the whole thing to my hoodie. Also very nice.

Say bro, have you run any of them through the laundry yet?
How did the e6000 hold up?

Latest posts