710 Brock and Salk talk Draft

ivotuk

Reaction score
Hour 2-Rapid fire details about each Seahawks draft pick, Brock's Blue 88

The guys share what they like the most about this year's draft class and Brock says he loves that they stayed in the present - not sacrificing the future and still getting what they needed today to build a team. Salk asks Brock some rapid-fire questions about each pick before Brock's Blue 88.

Hour 3-State of the M's one month in, ESPN's Brady Henderson

One month into the M's season we have seen an historic run of Mariners pitching, a 3B platoon that has worked, and they still need offensive help from Garver, Polanco, and Julio. Seahawks reporter Brady Henderson (ESPN) joins the show to break down the 2024 Seahawks draft.

Hour 4-What statement does drafting two CBs make? M's pitching dominance, Ranked

The Seahawks (on paper) didn't need 2 more CBs, so why did they go get them? Logan Gilbert, George Kirby, and Luis Castillo might all be tied for the M's best pitcher right now, but what happens when Bryan Woo returns? RANKED: Brock ranks his Top 5 favorite Hawks draft picks.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I also saw a headline somewhere indicating the Saints denied they tried to trade up for Penix.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
LOL! I'll bet Penix Agent put those rumors out to panic Atlanta in to picking him at #8! Good for him!!

ATLANTA: "I mean, if Seattle wants to trade up for Penix...nobody knows him better than OC Ryan Grubb! We gotta take him now!!!"

Latest posts