Which New Jersey Are You Sporting This Season?

Which New Jersey Are You Sporting This Season?

• Wilson

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Lynch

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Harvin

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Angry DB

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Sherman

Votes: 14 12.1%
  • ET

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Bam Bam

Votes: 26 22.4%

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Other (Please tell)

Votes: 13 11.2%

• Total voters

ivotuk

Reaction score
Mebane, can't make up my mind whether I want the Grey Shadow Nike Elite, or the White Nike Elite Road Jersey.

GREY:

nikeseahawks1004.jpg

http://www.seattleseahawksjerseys.org/b ... 23c19a9d92

WHITE:

nike_seahawks_2901.jpg

TWO TONE:

http://www.seattleseahawksjerseys.org/b ... -p-90.html

nike_seahawks_2910.jpg

http://www.seattleseahawksjerseys.org/b ... -p-85.html

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Riley12":17mm1880 said:
RyPants":17mm1880 said:
Hypothetical question for everyone: let's say that you had a (really quite lovely) patch to affix to a jersey, only there doesn't appear to be enough room for the patch to fit where it should. Any suggestions for placement?

If you notice the patch placement of the jerseys worn during the pst SB interviews, it actually goes up , and covers part of the Seahawks 'nameplate' section. That is how I placed mine.

As far as the rigidity of the badge, I found that E6000 adhesive breaks down the material nicely. You can apply it as a type of solvent and scrape down the patch to make it thinner (and therefore more flexible) or just goop it on the back and it will form to the jersey and seam fairly nicely.

I 've placed three patches on three different jerseys and they all look very nice and receive compliments.

I attached a fourth patch to leather with the same E6000 adhesive and had a shoe repair shop sew the whole thing to my hoodie. Also very nice.

thanks for the information. i noticed that depending on the player, it is in different places. RW's in a slight different position than say ML's....i have a 24 elite and so as you note, it will be on party of the Seahawks 'nameplate' section.

i was thinking about doing the adhesive to white material and then stiching it on so it can be removed unless you know how it washes?

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
pmedic920":3662orx6 said:
Riley12":3662orx6 said:
RyPants":3662orx6 said:
Hypothetical question for everyone: let's say that you had a (really quite lovely) patch to affix to a jersey, only there doesn't appear to be enough room for the patch to fit where it should. Any suggestions for placement?

If you notice the patch placement of the jerseys worn during the pst SB interviews, it actually goes up , and covers part of the Seahawks 'nameplate' section. That is how I placed mine.

As far as the rigidity of the badge, I found that E6000 adhesive breaks down the material nicely. You can apply it as a type of solvent and scrape down the patch to make it thinner (and therefore more flexible) or just goop it on the back and it will form to the jersey and seam fairly nicely.

I 've placed three patches on three different jerseys and they all look very nice and receive compliments.

I attached a fourth patch to leather with the same E6000 adhesive and had a shoe repair shop sew the whole thing to my hoodie. Also very nice.

Say bro, have you run any of them through the laundry yet?
How did the e6000 hold up?

I too would like to know.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I will be going with what I already have (Holmgren era Hasselbeck, Okung and 12). Home version's except Okung that's a green one.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Wore Home 31 all last year, going for Home 3 this year.

Largent80

Reaction score
I'm pickin up a Sherman "drift" which you cannot get here, but they are sweet and well made.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Havn't got it yet but I want to get a away Bennett. My son's name is Bennett do now that he's lock up for a few years I'm going b to splurge.

Riley12

Reaction score
pmedic920":1nng2uzr said:
Say bro, have you run any of them through the laundry yet?
How did the e6000 hold up?

I have not and probably will not ever wash my jerseys. I wear at least a t-shirt under a jersey and don't eat or drink
a lot with a jersey on for that reason.

My guess is that the adhesive will not hold up that well, but you could squirt a little more under any loose spots afterwards.