Which New Jersey Are You Sporting This Season?

Which New Jersey Are You Sporting This Season?

• Wilson

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Lynch

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Harvin

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Angry DB

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Sherman

Votes: 14 12.1%
  • ET

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Bam Bam

Votes: 26 22.4%

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Other (Please tell)

Votes: 13 11.2%

• Total voters

Tical21

Reaction score
Blue Kearse. I never would have bought it because I despise the new uniforms but my wife got it for me so I'll rock it for some of the lesser games.

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
Kam home jersey. I also have a wolf grey (Super Bowl) Wilson and a throwback Largent I'll also be sporting.

drcool

Reaction score
I have a Chancellor jersey I wear on gamedays and a wolf grey Marshawn jersey currently. Will probably be adding Thomas, Sherman, and Harvin to the mix this year. Not sure which color for which one but I will stick with grey and blue.

kidhawk

Reaction score
During last off season, I got a wolf gray "12" jersey and wore it every game last season. I just don't see any reason to change now. I have other shirts and other jerseys that I wear to work or out and about, and I will pick up a new jersey at some point this year (perhaps my birthday since it's just before the season), but I am not sure I can bring myself to not stick with the jersey that I wore through our first Super Bowl Victory.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":2rldy0b7 said:
I'm done collecting jerseys. I do have several Superbowl Champs t-shirts however.

On this note...I plan to wear something noting our championship every Friday before game day.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
I havent worn a Jersey since the Atlanta NFCCG and will not be wearing one until our superbowl streak ends.. :eek: :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
I'm planning to buy a white, limited ET3, in which I will add an authentic Super Bowl patch to myself.

Spiderdan

Reaction score
Gonna be rolling with an away Sherman jersey that my baby bro left me when he passed away.

jding

Reaction score
Speaking of jerseys, been looking to get a Limited wolf grey ET3 from Fanatics to support the site, but their selection is terrible now. Anyone know when they'll be getting more Limited jerseys? Tried emailing them but haven't heard anything back yet. Thanks!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Picking up a Kam one ASAP. Also waiting for Richardson jersey's to come out.

cacksman

Reaction score
Gonna be framing my Blue signed Sherman jersey, and just ordered a White Sherman, along with a SB patch from Ebay to go with it.

paaron46

Reaction score
As a life-long Utah State fan I'll be picking up a Bobby Wagner jersey when I travel up there for opening night.

rigelian

Reaction score
I'm going for the Grey Wolf Chancellor jersey. My wife is going to get a Harvin jersey. I'm not sure what color.