Tom Cable broke Ex-Raider assistants jaw & teeth

Subzero717

Reaction score
JSeahawks":172jitrx said:
Throwdown":172jitrx said:
joegonong":172jitrx said:
this is nothing compared to watching Aaron Curry play

Curry had atleast ONE good game his first game here, did Julius Jones EVER have a good game?

Hell yea he did! Back to back games actually.

September 14th, 2008: 26 carries, 127 yards vs SF.
September 21st, 2008: 22 carries, 140 yards vs St. Louis.

September 22ndish, 2008, i bought his jersey and he was never good again.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_ ... lius-jones

So its all your fault. Thanks a lot.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
Osprey":wddzlga8 said:
v1rotv2":wddzlga8 said:
From what I heard what prompted the fight and why there was no actual charges brought was because the jerk Cable hit was spying for Al Davis. As it turns out Al Davis used this guy to report everything Cable did or said directly to him. Cable found out about it and from what I heard during a meeting with all the assistant coaches Cable let loose on the guy. I can't back this up it's just what I remember reading at the time.

http://clarioncontentmedia.com/2009/10/23/raiders-coach-tom-cable-wont-be-prosecuted/

Beyond the internal franchise politics I can assure you that Hanson is one of the most annoying people on the God's green earth.

We attended the same high school and he was well know as a douche. When I first heard about PunchGate I knew better than to hold it against Cable. He's far from the first person to take a swing at Hanson, our high school German teacher did as well. The only difference is that she was 90# soaking wet and didn't manage to put him in the hospital.

You went to Burlington? Ha! Same here- '91.

I hated Randy Hanson as well- although one thing I can say is that it was his dream to be in the Raider organization. He used Brunz's tickets at a MNF game in like '84 against the Raiders when we beat them down- the year we beat them 2x during the regular season and then lost to them in the AFC Champ game. I guess '83. Our tickets were right by those and I was there that night- and he was being a total douche.

He fumbled the ball or threw an int or something as the QB for us his Sr. year in the last minute of a loss in the playoffs. If memory serves. I believe we won it all the very next year '86.

I'm next to positive he was spying for AD and/or we was plastered and said something very stupid. Either way- he was always one big DB as far as I knew him. He was at EWU when I went there too, along with GSaunders.

bryantology79

Reaction score
Osprey":3b6hnjsu said:
v1rotv2":3b6hnjsu said:
From what I heard what prompted the fight and why there was no actual charges brought was because the jerk Cable hit was spying for Al Davis. As it turns out Al Davis used this guy to report everything Cable did or said directly to him. Cable found out about it and from what I heard during a meeting with all the assistant coaches Cable let loose on the guy. I can't back this up it's just what I remember reading at the time.

http://clarioncontentmedia.com/2009/10/23/raiders-coach-tom-cable-wont-be-prosecuted/

Beyond the internal franchise politics I can assure you that Hanson is one of the most annoying people on the God's green earth.

We attended the same high school and he was well know as a douche. When I first heard about PunchGate I knew better than to hold it against Cable. He's far from the first person to take a swing at Hanson, our high school German teacher did as well. The only difference is that she was 90# soaking wet and didn't manage to put him in the hospital.

"she" :grin:

Osprey

Reaction score
LoneHawkFan":1u7qbag0 said:
Osprey":1u7qbag0 said:
v1rotv2":1u7qbag0 said:

You went to Burlington? Ha! Same here- '91.

I hated Randy Hanson as well- although one thing I can say is that it was his dream to be in the Raider organization. He used Brunz's tickets at a MNF game in like '84 against the Raiders when we beat them down- the year we beat them 2x during the regular season and then lost to them in the AFC Champ game. I guess '83. Our tickets were right by those and I was there that night- and he was being a total douche.

He fumbled the ball or threw an int or something as the QB for us his Sr. year in the last minute of a loss in the playoffs. If memory serves. I believe we won it all the very next year '86.

I'm next to positive he was spying for AD and/or we was plastered and said something very stupid. Either way- he was always one big DB as far as I knew him. He was at EWU when I went there too, along with GSaunders.

That's Burlington-Edison, son! Class of 87 and yes we won State my senior year, Rickert went out on top as the winningest coach in state history. Hanson did blow it the previous year and actually caused a bench clearing brawl.

Osprey

Reaction score
bryantology79":16nod205 said:
Osprey":16nod205 said:
v1rotv2":16nod205 said:

"she" :grin:

Total make love not war type hippy chick, but he called her a c*nt and she lost it.

Latest posts