The most ideal next team for Russell Wilson

Boohman14

Reaction score
In all honesty I think he'd be a perfect fit in Miami as a back-up. Tua can't stay healthy and that offense is built on screens and dump-offs.
I think the one place he could thrive is Seattle with Pete, but he burned that bridge. He's the only player I've ever heard Pete mock.

chris98251

Reaction score
He and the other short wonder may be on the sidelines next year. Seems like all around Denver people are now saying we can't win with Wilson. Cards on the other hand have new coach and GM didn't draft Murray and could be keeping him on ice to see if they can move him, maybe hoping Denver needs a Back up to rebuild like us.

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
RETIREMENT?! How can you fiends even suggest that?

Just over a year and a half ago, Wilson was saying he was planning to play another 10-12 years and win another three or four Super Bowls with the Broncos.

I don't know about Super Bowls or the Broncos, but I can see him hanging on for a Colt McCoy/Brian Hoyer kind of career.

Jegpeg

Reaction score
I don't know about Super Bowls or the Broncos, but I can see him hanging on for a Colt McCoy/Brian Hoyer kind of career.
McCoy and Hoyer were never more than fringe starters and never got a big pay day. In Wilson's mind he is a super bow winning QB who would have won more if Pete had let him cook. Even without Ciara's money any income he would get would be tiny compared to what he already has and he wants to be the star of the team which is difficult holding the clipboard. He is the best QB in the league why should he get paid peanuts to work under a HC who can't see he isn't even the best QB on the team.

Fade

Reaction score
The Seahawks.

He'd be way cheaper than Geno as a bridge, and can actually score TDs when he gets in the red zone.

Likes throwing to, and is very familiar with Lockett and DK.

Russ for $15M?

or Geno for $30M?

Won't happen of course, those bridges have been burned. But Wilson would be a great fit ironically.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
The Seahawks.

He'd be way cheaper than Geno as a bridge, and can actually score TDs when he gets in the red zone.

Russ for $15M?

or Geno for $30M?

Won't happen of course, those bridges have been burned. But Wilson would be a great fit ironically.
That could apply to any team that needs a bridge QB?

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
The Seahawks.

Russ for $15M?

or Geno for $30M?

This fan base would kickoff Armageddon 🤣

LastRideOut

Reaction score
The Seahawks.

Russ for $15M?

or Geno for $30M?

No.

No. Even if it was for free, No.

No.

Russ can actually score TDs when he gets in the red zone? Yeah, after how many 3 and outs the entire game? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Just no. No.

Head over to the Donk forums if you want to squeeze one out over Russ.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Atlanta or Tennessee, those teams should trade for the service of Russell Wilson. I am not sure if Ciara wants to live in Atlanta or Nashville.

strohmin

Reaction score
The Seahawks.

Russ for $15M?

or Geno for $30M?

Lol Id still pick Gemo at his current contract than Russ. Even if Geno has been underperforming compared to my expectations. Id still want to see how he does the whole year.

knownone

Reaction score
I don't think Wilson would be cheaper than Geno if he keeps performing.

Also, Seattle's ranked 7th in red zone scoring. Denver is ranked 12th. We get into the red zone more often and score more often.

Denver: 1.7/3.3
Seattle: 2/4.2

Donn2390

Reaction score
The Seahawks.

Russ for $15M?

or Geno for $30M?

Geno for $30 all the way....

rcaido

Reaction score
I don't think Wilson would be cheaper than Geno if he keeps performing.

Also, Seattle's ranked 7th in red zone scoring. Denver is ranked 12th. We get into the red zone more often and score more often.

Denver: 1.7/3.3
Seattle: 2/4.2
Redzone stats this year
Geno Smith 15/33 45.5% 113yards 6TD 2INT 68.6 Rating
Russel Wilson 24/36 66.7% 179yards 10 TD 0 INT 117.8 Rating

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Redzone stats this year
Geno Smith 15/33 45.5% 113yards 6TD 2INT 68.6 Rating
Russel Wilson 24/36 66.7% 179yards 10 TD 0 INT 117.8 Rating

Seriously, head over to the Donk forums where the Russ groupies are now.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well we have a team winning together and losing together, if we brought Russell In it would be Russell's Legacy and the team second, not wanting that again.