Next destination for Russell Wilson?

flv2

Reaction score
They're locked into a $35.5M guarantee for Jones in 2024 but they can move on after that without any significant issue. Their best plan is to get what they can out of Jones as their starter for 2024 and then make a decision. Maybe he could be worth $30.5M in 2025 (???). If not then cut him. Drafting a QB at #6 or signing another starter would pretty much be cutting their own legs from under themselves, but it's their choice. Having a solid but non-challenging back-up QB behind Jones would be my plan. Wilson doesn't fit.
Giants now have their solid but non-challenging back-up QB. It doesn't prevent them from taking a QB at #6 if they think he's the value pick.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
In the past 24 hours, he’s Tweeted “Renegade,” photoshopped himself in a shirt that didn’t exist (but forgot to take a picture of his latest kid) and brand new pictures of said jersey that does exist.

SuperSonic67

Reaction score
It’s literally beyond comical at this point…the minute level of self awareness if off the charts. Could some of this be CTE related?

flv2

Reaction score
Who buys a replica jersey of a player that is obviously a 1-year rental? :confused:

(Other than me when I go through the 70% off end-of-line bargain bucket in a year's time).

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The Steelers should not liaison with Russ to allow this to happen. In fact this is the time that they need to tell him to knock it off with a theme that only Russ is promoting. The fact is that they havent moved on from Pickett officially and it’s on them to say when or if they do. Russ is just being a presumptuous butthole here.

Torc

Reaction score
He can't even sign until tomorrow, if I understand correctly. He's kind of jumping the gun a bit. It'd be funny if the Stealers decided not to sign him after all, because they were already tired of the social media activity. :p

BlueTalon

Reaction score
He can't even sign until tomorrow, if I understand correctly. He's kind of jumping the gun a bit. It'd be funny if the Stealers decided not to sign him after all, because they were already tired of the social media activity. :p
If Tomlin told him to quit kissing babies, I would fall out of my chair laughing.

Probably figuratively, but maybe literally.

chris98251

Reaction score
Who buys a replica jersey of a player that is obviously a 1-year rental? :confused:

(Other than me when I go through the 70% off end-of-line bargain bucket in a year's time).
Stealer Fans...........