The most ideal next team for Russell Wilson

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Not the first time antennas weren't up to detect my sarcasm 🙄.
"Be careful, it's spicy."

Initially, when I saw your comment, I thought "@Seahawker is joking," because you mentioned the Dangerwich and the draft-capital haul Carroll and Schneider took from the Broncos. But then I figured I had misread it and you actually intended to defend Wilson because I saw that you were the one who posted the 40,000/5,000 image.

What's the over/under on the number of Dangerwiches "Fallen R" has eaten?

morgulon1

Reaction score
Ex girlfriend/ ex wife syndrome. They get the house and the kids but still angry and do personal attacks still even though they were one who cheated and wanted the divorce. Scorn fans are the worst

Russell Wilson 40000 passing yards, 5000 rushing, and 300Td is quite a feat. Not sure anyone currently can obtain that. Maybe Josh Allen but he would be the closest one.

By the time Russ retire he will have 50000+, 6000+, & 400+. I'm glad he was a Seahawks. I hope he comes back and retires as one.
I don't. He's a pathetic dildo. He's a fake,a poser and his days are limited in the NFL.You seem to be more of an RW3 and out fan than a Seahawks fan. I wonder what they're saying in Donkey land these days.. Russell wilson dangerwich ad 1

strohmin

Reaction score
Ex girlfriend/ ex wife syndrome. They get the house and the kids but still angry and do personal attacks still even though they were one who cheated and wanted the divorce. Scorn fans are the worst

Russell Wilson 40000 passing yards, 5000 rushing, and 300Td is quite a feat. Not sure anyone currently can obtain that. Maybe Josh Allen but he would be the closest one.

By the time Russ retire he will have 50000+, 6000+, & 400+. I'm glad he was a Seahawks. I hope he comes back and retires as one.
I hope he retires a Bronco and stays a Bronco. Russ was good until we lost the superbowl but became an overrated stat padder after that. It took more of a legendary defense and RB to win that superbowl than it was Russ. Russ owes Seattle nothing and Seattle owes Russ nothing because he made his millions and we got a 1 superbowl with him as QB.

chrispy

Reaction score
Several analysts picking the Broncos to upset the Chiefs today. Playing in Denver. Mahones is apparently ill, status questionable.

If Broncos win today, will the whole world backtrack ???? "Wilson still has the magic" "Can still cook" "Payton is still an offensive genius" "Wilson is officially fixed"...???

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Several analysts picking the Broncos to upset the Chiefs today. Playing in Denver. Mahones is apparently ill, status questionable.

If Broncos win today, will the whole world backtrack ???? "Wilson still has the magic" "Can still cook" "Payton is still an offensive genius" "Wilson is officially fixed"...???
Russ is what he is. No amount of speculation will change that.