The more I see this guy

Scottemojo

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":f9u2n89s said:
Scottemojo":f9u2n89s said:
Bradley is about as much the actual DC as I am. Pete may try to be hands off, but no way that isn't actually his baby.

Oh, and you know this for sure how?

Unless you say you are on the coaching staff...go ahead and talk to this :177692:
He is a puppet DC. He is executing Pete's vision. Pete has said more than once it isn't easy for him to to not make defensive calls, and sometimes he still overrules the DC's playcalls. That is how I know this for sure ;) I am not saying Bradley won't be a great head coach or that he is a bad coach here, I am saying that this is Pete's defense and Bradley is just an extension of his vision.

Personally, I think the defensive adjustments have been slow. We were slow to adjust when Green Bay changed up their offensive scheme in the 2nd half. We never adjusted to Kolb on that last drive of his when he clearly was only working underneath. It took a couple of weeks for us to work out some 3rd and long coverage problems that I suspect will continue to pop up. The way we flummoxed Carolina was nice, but Newton is terrible at the short game, so I don't know what we can really take from that game that will apply to the Patriot game. And I put those things on Pete, not Bradley.

The Radish

Reaction score
pehawk":rca9v93z said:
Thank goodness Cable likes to beat the shi out of coaches and women allegedly; its the only reason he wasn't gobbled up right after Al fired him. In Cable's defense, you should be able to deck whomever if you can create a rushing attack as he did in Oakland and now Seattle. He's EARNED the right to deck fools. Come to think of it, I like to think Cable's knocked Bevell around a few times.

And Montana, I remember 95% of the yahoos on this board wanted Bradley gone. But they only posted that in between Dilfer and Charlie chants.

Actually the Seahawks grabbed him within a few days. I remember how pissed my Ray-Duh fan brother in law was when they let him go.

:les: