NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP thread.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Will Smart be the first Saban assistant to beat his old mentor? Stay tuned......

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":200tdhg5 said:
Hard for a defense to adjust to a new QB who they have probably never seen before. Dogs had Hurt's number, guessing this is why the change was made.

And he’s a “lefty”, I think that adds a little extra dynamic that they will need to adjust too.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
And watching the replay, the ref was completely out of the white and into the bench area when he ran into a Georgia person, there was no interference penalty. These refs were clearly ordered at halftime to give an assist to Alabama.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
And that is the risk putting in the frosh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WmHBonney

Reaction score
SeatownJay":hygxqu1w said:
And watching the replay, the ref was completely out of the white and into the bench area when he ran into a Georgia person, there was no interference penalty. These refs were clearly ordered at halftime to give an assist to Alabama.

They are Big 10 officials. They are very fond of screwing anybody that is not Michigan or Ohio State....

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
SeatownJay":26yuosl3 said:
This x1000000 anything to keep ESPNs favorite team in it. No blowouts allowed

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
WmHBonney":s2err981 said:
SeatownJay":s2err981 said:

They are Big 10 officials. They are very fond of screwing anybody that is not Michigan or Ohio State....

LOL

ivotuk

Reaction score
Refs are pissed. Throwing flags on Georgia right and left.

I've never seen that penalty called before. It was a touchdown Asshole, people get excited!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Only a matter of time before Fromms lucky horseshoe ran out

Outside of 3rd downs Alabama has owned the Georgia Offense...both defenses have owned the other offense...SEC always has the worst offense ever to watch I swear

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":258f9yke said:

Outside of 3rd downs Alabama has owned the Georgia Offense...both defenses have owned the other offense...SEC always has the worst offense ever to watch I swear

Yeah if you take away all those plays where the team you know scored than they wouldn’t be winning.

Wtf?

WmHBonney

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2vmypf2m said:

I prefer this type of game as opposed to Big 12 track meets with no defense.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":3hpo4n9i said:
WilsonMVP":3hpo4n9i said:

Yeah if you take away all those plays where the team you know scored than they wouldn’t be winning.

Wtf?

Dude cmon..they ran a running play on 3rd and 20 and got it lol..like cmon. Alabama has gotten them into 3rd and longs and havent been able to stop them..mostly runs too

I thought Chubb was supposed to be good...dude has 13 carries for 16 yards

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Did that kid just go after one of his coaches?

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
WmHBonney":6or22m01 said:
WilsonMVP":6or22m01 said:

I prefer this type of game as opposed to Big 12 track meets with no defense.

These are the good defensive games to watch. It is not like each team is constantly going 3 and out (Seattle vs. Ariz 2016).