NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP thread.

getnasty

Reaction score
Not sure where Sony Michael is going in the draft but I'm all in on him and Jalen Hurts is garbage.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
getnasty":a8y13z5m said:
Not sure where Sony Michael is going in the draft but I'm all in on him and Jalen Hurts is garbage.

I wouldn’t say Hurts is garbage. He does what Alabama needs him to do for the most part. Now, he isn’t an NFL QB by any measure if that is what you mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobblehead

Reaction score
getnasty":gy20b8pf said:

I wouldn't jump the gun on him just yet, pretty obvious, Alabama is only looking out for Chubs at the moment.

getnasty

Reaction score
Bobblehead":3q8wdlno said:
getnasty":3q8wdlno said:

I wouldn't jump the gun on him just yet, pretty obvious, Alabama is only looking out for Chubs at the moment.

I'm not just basing it off this game I just like combination of speed and power.

getnasty

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":3oawiywy said:
getnasty":3oawiywy said:

I wouldn’t say Hurts is garbage. He does what Alabama needs him to do for the most part. Now, he isn’t an NFL QB by any measure if that is what you mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as they don't need him to be able to throw the ball I guess your right

Bobblehead

Reaction score
getnasty":x84pjrer said:
Bobblehead":x84pjrer said:
getnasty":x84pjrer said:

I'm not just basing it off this game I just like combination of speed and power.

Gotcha, I"m unfamiliar with him, guess, just making a general comment without knowing a damn thing about him, but, against Alabama, he looked really good.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Anyone watching this online? thing is just stops and stops.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Good half for Georgia. Alabama is going to have to get completions to back that Bulldog D off the line. I expect the Tide to come out with a lot of emotion but if they go three and out on that first drive, it could get worse in a hurry.

getnasty

Reaction score
Why can't teams like Bama and LSU ever get a legit pocket passer?