NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP thread.

Crizilla

Reaction score
I never really thought of Saban as being a true top football coach until last night. Perfect 2nd half adjustments, especially putting Tua in. Does that guy remind you of Russ or what?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
getnasty":9ee9t0x8 said:
Time for Jalen Hurts to move to running back. I hate Sabin but you have to hand it to him making that switch at Halftime.
There's speculation that Hurts may consider transferring to Texas.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The 19-year-old lefty QB also had dreams to attend Oregon like Mariota, but set his heart on Alabama when the Ducks took too long to show interest.

Frickin Helfrich. Sigh. The story is that Tua didnt have the best grades and Helfrich didnt think he was smart enough to play the position. When Willie Taggart was hired the first thing he did, before hiring any assistants or anything was to fly out to Hawaii and try to flip Tua back from Alabama, but he was too late.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2201 ... igh-school

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2y6y3l0e said:
DJ_CJ":2y6y3l0e said:
Kid played well above his age and lack of experience. Looked off safety entire last throw. Eerily similar to Russ in movement and delivery and then post game thanked Jesus 25 times and every position group over himself...convinced Russ 2.0... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marcus Mariota is the kids idol. And it shows, especially off the field. I agree, on the field he looks like Wilson.
Actually, Tua says his favorite player is "Russell Wilson" on a YouTube clip 2 years ago. He looks up to Marcus but says Russell plays "Bigger" hinting that Russell plays at a higher level football-wise and spiritually.
Tua has Russell's build and even talks like a young Russell...but Polynesia.

Latest posts