DK… he deserves his own thread

Xxx

Reaction score
Dk has cooled down his head on the field he’s taken control of his temper. He is a stud. I don’t think he is a problem. He has it in him to be a destroyer and trading him would suck. He can be to this offense what kam chancellor was.. the thing to fear. He is the number one. Even if Tyler is better dk is still the number 1 jsn is an enigma. He is like Odell. That’s why they compared them live on national tv. jsn might even be better than all of them but he’s still #3. That doesn’t mean there aren’t times jsn needs to have more catches; do what needs to be done to win nothing else matters. DK is the alpha dog and that’s a good thing

OP
OP
X

Xxx

Reaction score
And I shoulda mentioned the bobo. That guy is my favorite player. The sweep he decided to turn into a dive for a touchdown was my favorite play of the year and his blocking ability and big play awareness make him the ultimate decoy

evergreen

Reaction score
He is a stud and we could get a first for him and then some. But way too often he just does not produce. Those drops are drive killers.

m0ng0

Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: Xxx

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Why do we go here, it's pretty clear he meant a child

We really slow be focused on the Dallas Cowmen
Nice of you make excuses for him, I think he clearly meant what he posted.
I would pay to see you explain to to DK what he meant…lulz

OP
OP
X

Xxx

Reaction score
He is a stud and we could get a first for him and then some. But way too often he just does not produce. Those drops are drive killers.
I have to disagree, he is a stud, but he doesn’t have as many drops as people think, give us a qb who is a better rated on madden football player than dk and they would be best friends and DK would have 10 catches for a first down per game and 5 touchdowns and he would have 100 broken tackles. I ain’t lying

Last edited:

m0ng0

Reaction score
I would pay to see you explain to to DK what he meant…lu ho

I would pay to see you explain to to DK what he meant…lulz
I got no dog in this fight... But how much are we talking :))

cymatica

Reaction score
He completely sucks at contested catches. He never high points the ball, ever. He never battles a db half his size for a contested ball. I really don't get it especially considering how good he is at run blocking. Coaches need to scheme him open and move him around, I'm sick of this clear out/fade route crap 90% of the time. He sucks at contested deep balls, so stop freaking dialing those up.

m0ng0

Reaction score
He completely sucks at contested catches. He never high points the ball, ever. He never battles a db half his size for a contested ball. I really don't get it especially considering how good he is at run blocking. Coaches need to scheme him open and move him around, I'm sick of this clear out/fade route crap 90% of the time. He sucks at contested deep balls, so stop freaking dialing those up.
So who ALL is on your firing/cut list?

SeeHocks

Reaction score
Nailed it !!

OP
OP
X

Xxx

Reaction score
Just because he never does doesn’t mean he can’t. Pete you are in charge. Dk can do all that. Throw him slants all day and make him take over

CPHawk

Reaction score
the chargers are desperate enough for a WR, we could probably pry a 1st from them for DK.

Last edited:

SNDavidson

Reaction score
There was that walk-off first down go route he high pointed 3-4 years ago from team 3, but the defense was fooled and he had steps. The offense seems to prefer fades to the sideline. Yeah. PC must adjust this now if he hasn't we are cooked. And I won't really be watching games until it changes if not abandoned by end of season. Or, see how Lock does. Do something, damn.