I just heard Clayton say

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
Also did a good print article with NFL.Com ...ah Silver is the guys name.... Johnny butt hurt he gets nothing. Maybe he is the one that snitched Lynch for not talking to the media?

Polaris

Reaction score
SPOHAWK":i96nybxs said:
Also did a good print article with NFL.Com ...ah Silver is the guys name.... Johnny butt hurt he gets nothing. Maybe he is the one that snitched Lynch for not talking to the media?

That actually wouldn't suprise me given his reaction today.

EMTHawkfan

Reaction score
What we know.....

Marshawn Lynch - everyone loves him and when he speaks everyone listens

John Clayton - nobody cares and nobody listens

.....Beast Mode #24 Go 'Hawks!

"We got some dogs!"

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1nz8dj96 said:
John Clayton hasn't made love to a woman since Carter was President.
I know this is sarcasm and Claton pissed me off with his whining too, but you may not be aware that Clayton's wife is in a wheelchair due to advanced Multiple Sclerosis. .. as such, I think the joke is kind of in poor taste.

taz291819

Reaction score
seahawk 17":2bcmim5q said:
Doubt NFL fines him for saying a bad word....it would have to come down from the FCC.

Which won't happen, since NFL Network is a cable station. Normal FCC-decency rules don't apply.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Clayton is due back on KIRO at 4:00 pacific and the guys on their now are joking that they should not only be sure to bring up Lynch but they should also find out how he's feeling about Harvin on Kickoffs. It could be an epic 15 minutes or so when he returns

Polaris

Reaction score
kidhawk":3uijxhwj said:
Clayton is due back on KIRO at 4:00 pacific and the guys on their now are joking that they should not only be sure to bring up Lynch but they should also find out how he's feeling about Harvin on Kickoffs. It could be an epic 15 minutes or so when he returns

Just make sure the station doesn't spontaneously combust. That's all I can say.

253hawk

Reaction score
taz291819":1r0wllap said:
seahawk 17":1r0wllap said:
Doubt NFL fines him for saying a bad word....it would have to come down from the FCC.

Which won't happen, since NFL Network is a cable station. Normal FCC-decency rules don't apply.

Plus that's on the broadcaster, not Lynch. Not his fault if they don't censor accordingly; that's their job.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Polaris":2msfx57a said:
SPOHAWK":2msfx57a said:

That actually wouldn't suprise me given his reaction today.

Prevailing opinion was it was due to a segment that ESPN(?) was working on about the Beastquake run prior to Playoff game against the Saints.

ivotuk

Reaction score
kidhawk":2dtde8a0 said:

LOL!

Anybody have a link to this station for podcast? Or who is it you are listening to?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Used to be a Clayton fan, he's started to get extra douchey lately.
My god the ego's of these media types. He only talked 6 1/2 minutes, get the hell over it.

The day before they were bashing Sherm because he was "too boring", or "talking too much"
Before that they were bashing him because he "talks too much"

The lady on NFL Network said it perfectly: "This guy can't win"

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hmmmm....media member..I shall leave that one alone. I was listening to my local NWCN person too this morning and she did not know that the 50k fine was commuted after an appeal. I suppose they dont give them all the information to the local reporters. They mentioned the same story about Lynch not wanting to do an interview too. Maybe that is a good thing too?? Maybe that is part of his workup to the interview. Just an idea.

kidhawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":35ee5kgt said:
kidhawk":35ee5kgt said:

LOL!

Anybody have a link to this station for podcast? Or who is it you are listening to?

It's Seattle's KIRO 710. Here's a link to their live broadcast....Clayton is due back at 4:00 Seattle time.

[urltargetblank]http://player.originpull.cdn.liquidcompass.net/KIROAM[/urltargetblank]

The website for that station, where you can find all their podcasts is here:

[urltargetblank]http://mynorthwest.com/category/sports[/urltargetblank]

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
I don't need to hear this bubbleheaded idiot again. It is bad enough we have to face bubblehead Manning.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Largent80":o78hgf6n said:
I don't need to hear this bubbleheaded idiot again. It is bad enough we have to face bubblehead Manning.

I believe the correct term is "Fetus head Manning"

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":1y89mgh2 said:
Hawk Strap":1y89mgh2 said:
John Clayton hasn't made love to a woman since Carter was President.
I know this is sarcasm and Claton pissed me off with his whining too, but you may not be aware that Clayton's wife is in a wheelchair due to advanced Multiple Sclerosis. .. as such, I think the joke is kind of in poor taste.

I did not know that. Thanks.