Heard We Lost.

Fade

Reaction score
It's not Pete. It's not Geno. We lack dudes on D and OL is just average. If one of those groups is just better wr are a contender.
The Pete hurdle will never be cleared.

It's been 10 years without an NFCCG appearance. With the Seahawks QB having productive seasons in most of them. (Which is the hardest part to find.)

All Pete had to do was field a very good, not a great defense, consistently, and they would've popped and went on a run. He can't do it.

It's been time for change.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Lumen field is seriously "Holy Ground" for middling to shitty back up QB's. I'm honestly convinced it was built on some sort of burial ground that paid homage to underperforming athletes.

It magically transforms anyone into 1983 Dan Marino.

Wheetie

Reaction score
Lumen field is seriously "Holy Ground" for middling to shitty back up QB's. I'm honestly convinced it was built on some sort of burial ground that paid homage to underperforming athletes.

It magically transforms anyone into 1983 Dan Marino.
Now this is seriously funny...and sad at the same time.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Once again I stopped watching before the half. It’s become a habit this year. Defense looked like garbage. Couldn’t tackle. Barf.

So I no longer give a shit what this team does the rest of the year, aka beating the Cardinals or not. Even if we do and sneak into the playoffs this team is as average as it gets.

Of course how do the Eagles feel tonight losing at home to the Cardinals?

Weird season. Apathy has officially set in.

Fire Pete.

Happy New Years!
U quit watching? Im sorry that is gross af. Its as bad as the people giving away tickets to steeler fans. You can absolutely fan how you want. Thats totally up to you but shows your a fairweather fan. Go ahead and retort but replying doesnt change the fact you are not a die hard.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
More excuses from Pete in his post game - said they had a good game plan and weren't surprised by what the Steelers did. I'm done with him.
if they weren't surprised then that's the dagger. It's an admission that everything about this team is so inept that they can't even dream about being consistently competitive.

And now Pete can't even do the one thing he has been good at - getting the team to buy into a vision and rallying / hyping them up.

Yesterday the team looked apathetic and the stadium crowd was.exuding the same. A playoff level game and no home field advantage and a team that looked like it could care less. I could take a simple lack of talent or growing pains during a rebuild but this is just a beaten team aimlessly wandering in the basement of the NFL.

I cannot.wait for a real change and a glimmer of hope again.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
It's not Pete. It's not Geno. We lack dudes on D and OL is just average. If one of those groups is just better wr are a contender.
There are a number of very good, young players on this team. There are also a number of positions that need to be upgraded. The defensive coordinator needs to change. All these things are doable. This is also the year to draft a QB to succeed Geno.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
No...I hope that league folds...**** you Rock....
Right? I was watching the 'unveiling' announcement on the FOX pregame thinking: "Who the **** CARES about this?!".

Not me..... I couldn't care less.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Once again I stopped watching before the half. It’s become a habit this year. Defense looked like garbage. Couldn’t tackle. Barf.

So I no longer give a shit what this team does the rest of the year, aka beating the Cardinals or not. Even if we do and sneak into the playoffs this team is as average as it gets.

Of course how do the Eagles feel tonight losing at home to the Cardinals?

Weird season. Apathy has officially set in.

Fire Pete.

Happy New Years!
Sure feels like the air got let out of our tires in the past month.

I'm with you - dedicating sundays to football is over for the year. I generally hope we beat the Cards, but it's gonna be on RedZone while I'm putting away groceries anyhow.

I said mid-gauntlet/slide that it was deja vu all over again. Maybe back into the playoffs and one and done.

Since when the **** does it literally take 8 tackle attempts to get a midrange running back to the ground. Several Times.

Rinse and repeat.