Heard We Lost.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Once again I stopped watching before the half. It’s become a habit this year. Defense looked like garbage. Couldn’t tackle. Barf.

So I no longer give a shit what this team does the rest of the year, aka beating the Cardinals or not. Even if we do and sneak into the playoffs this team is as average as it gets.

Of course how do the Eagles feel tonight losing at home to the Cardinals?

Weird season. Apathy has officially set in.

Fire Pete.

Happy New Years!

mistaowen

Reaction score
Should have given up 37 if Najee didn’t slide. 468 yards, 1 punt, 30 points to a terrible Steelers offense with a third string QB. It’s time for Pete to either move on or hire a DC from college who has full control of the unit. Full stop. Pete cannot be allowed to run the defense or employ anyone who runs “his” vision. There is no more “Pete Carroll defense” and hasn’t been since KNJ was hired.

I’m done supporting it and saying Pete needs benefit of the doubt. He either concedes power and lets coordinators run their side of the ball or retire.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
Weird season indeed.

I've been paying more attention to college football this year.

It's illegal for the Seahawks and Huskies to both be good at the same time.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
It's not Pete. It's not Geno. We lack dudes on D and OL is just average. If one of those groups is just better wr are a contender.
This is somewhat fair, but Pete is the one who brought in Hurtt and this scheme stinks. It was a terrible scheme for us to use when we're facing the Niners and Rams every year but we pick a scheme that's good against Kyler Murrays? Like, who TF cares about beating the Cards?

Yes, our dudes on defense cannot tackle to save their lives. But does Pete get a pass for that? I don't know if he should.

The fact is, we actually ARE a contender this year. Eagles just lost to AZ at HOME. Rams fell on their face and had to have NYG give them the game today. We've beaten Detroit, Philly, and Cleveland, all teams who are already going to the playoffs.

We needed to be better prepared for the team we were facing this week, and we were not. That's got to fall on the head coach.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I guess it's time to start looking forward to the Seattle Dragons' season. Are they even going to be part of the new UFL?

Nope. They F’d us. Might as well be the NBA to me now.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
More excuses from Pete in his post game - said they had a good game plan and weren't surprised by what the Steelers did. I'm done with him.
He actually said “we knew they’d bend us over and **** us in the ass and they did. And we took it. And then we went full spread eagle the second half and let them do it again. “

djb28

Reaction score
It's not Pete. It's not Geno. We lack dudes on D and OL is just average. If one of those groups is just better wr are a contender.
He is the coach, It is 100% on him. He can not get the team to the next level and hasn't for many years.