Don’t say the game was evenly called

Woblyhawk

Reaction score
Don’t say it. It makes a difference when the penalty is called. Seattle is getting screwed. The penalties are coming at the worst possible moment on obvious Ticktack penalties or non-calls. Yeah they call a penalty on the Cowboys when they blatantly in the end zone commit pass interference. But it’s just for appearance. You can see them bend the game. Common, Dallas has to get his head removed to get that call? That hold on 21 on the sweep to push Dallas down the field for their last touchdown. This isn’t a Seahawks problem. It’s a league problem. This is heartbreaking game manipulation.

cymatica

Reaction score
Besides the called penalties, Dallas was getting away with murder. Just about every, if not all, call on Dallas was legit. Half of Seattles calls were disgusting, not to mention picking up flags that were actual penalties. How about delay of game with Meyers being denied more time.

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
Yeah, we had a couple questionable calls. But I expected that.

OP
OP
W

Woblyhawk

Reaction score
I would have included even more but as I’m typing it out I get so pissed 😤. This isn’t a bad call. This is unexplainable. This looks bad for even Dallas. This guys can’t possibly think they won the game. Psychologically they are screwed when they watch that film. Imagine the psychological effects on both teams. It’s not like they can reason this out.

warden

Reaction score
the NFL is making it hard to stay interested. Every game no matter who is playing same crap. Kind of like the WWF

OP
OP
W

Woblyhawk

Reaction score
One more thing. Pete needs to be a man and call out the nfl. Put your money where your mouth is. show your players that the team comes first, COMPETE! Football players are asked to risk everything for the game and money, he should join them and risk something.

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
As soon as I saw that Clete Blakeman was the head ref for this game, I knew it was going to be even tougher. I would love to know what Seattle's record is with him and a couple of others but can't seem to find anything.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
the NFL is making it hard to stay interested. Every game no matter who is playing same crap. Kind of like the WWF
You got to get on board with what they want you to get on board with man! It’s the Niners and cowboys and Philly script versus the swift script en route to another kelce brother rematch.

It’s not hard to get on board with. Shake it off!!

OP
OP
W

Woblyhawk

Reaction score
You got to get on board with what they want you to get on board with man! It’s the Niners and cowboys and Philly script versus the swift script en route to another kelce brother rematch.

It’s not hard to get on board with. Shake it off!!
Normally when people say things like this it irritates me, but strangely your sarcasm hit the spot, made me laugh and helped the mood a little.

LTH

Reaction score
That was the worst called game I've ever seen!

It one thing to have a poorly officiated game but it has been that way all year and almost every game there is 1 or 2 calls that are ridiculous that severely affect the game results.

It just makes me not want to watch the NFL... it's really bad... and it's been that way for the last few seasons and it's not just the Hawks it's league wide.

I'm really frustrated

LTH

OP
OP
W

Woblyhawk

Reaction score
That was the worst called game I've ever seen!

It one thing to have a poorly officiated game but it has been that way all year and almost every game there is 1 or 2 calls that are ridiculous that severely affect the game results.

It just makes me not want to watch the NFL... it's really bad... and it's been that way for the last few seasons and it's not just the Hawks it's league wide.

I'm really frustrated

LTH
Well said. I wish there was a way to fight back without boycotting. Suck loosing one of my wife’s and my own favorite pastimes.

OP
OP
W

Woblyhawk

Reaction score
I think when my wife gets home from working a 12 hour night shift and finds out Jason Meyers missed another kick she may go off.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
It’s all over the internet. The sustained drive with 3 first downs by phantom penalties (ticky tack) leading to a touchdown. It was obvious. Nothing will be done. That’s the NFL.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Seattle wins with a different ref team. Maybe the only game in history where I believe this (including XL). I'm not a "this is fixed" type of fan, but I do think that the officiating was unusually horrific.