I just heard Clayton say

morgulon1

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":b93hwhyo said:
PFT reporting he said the "S" word in a live interview with Deion Sanders. So he'll probably get fined and lose money.

You force a guy to do media day, a guy that doesn't censor himself in his real life, doesn't want to be in front of a camera anyway...what do you expect?

I work with a guy from Marshawn's neighborhood and played the interview for him. He LOVED it and told me that's how people
from that area talk. My coworker had me play it twice (put a smile on his face).

I have no problems with #24. He's as real as it gets. If you don't like the way he interviews, don't bother him.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
People have a problem with that interview? They don't know Marshawn. That was the most glib he's been all season.

Polaris

Reaction score
morgulon1":2yenfbfk said:
Trenchbroom":2yenfbfk said:
PFT reporting he said the "S" word in a live interview with Deion Sanders. So he'll probably get fined and lose money.

You force a guy to do media day, a guy that doesn't censor himself in his real life, doesn't want to be in front of a camera anyway...what do you expect?

I work with a guy from Marshawn's neighborhood and played the interview for him. He LOVED it and told me that's how people
from that area talk. My coworker had me play it twice (put a smile on his face).

I have no problems with #24. He's as real as it gets. If you don't like the way he interviews, don't bother him.

Lynch won't get fined for using the "S" word. Under FCC regulations, that not Lynch's lookout. That applies to the broadcasters. In the case of the NFL network, they are IIRC a cable network and thus not subject to FCC regs. I notice that the word was beeped out for normal network transmission.

Hawk4lyfe

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2g45w69b said:
The NFL Network guys absolutely loved it. They replayed it 3 times in the hour following the interview, rather than show new live content. They said it was great and that Marshawn didn't need to say anything more.

Clayton is probably just bummed because Marshawn gave NFL Network a 1-on-1 interview and did nothing for ESPN.

this ^

I guess he's aloud to say his opinion, but I think he is definitely in the minority on that.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Hawk4lyfe":3phbpd52 said:
HawkFan72":3phbpd52 said:
The NFL Network guys absolutely loved it. They replayed it 3 times in the hour following the interview, rather than show new live content. They said it was great and that Marshawn didn't need to say anything more.

Clayton is probably just bummed because Marshawn gave NFL Network a 1-on-1 interview and did nothing for ESPN.

this ^

I guess he's aloud to say his opinion, but I think he is definitely in the minority on that.
To be fair - Clayton doesn't have the moves for what Deion pulled off.

Wartooth

Reaction score
Clayton is being a dope.
What I got from Marshawn, is that he's ready to win a championship, and really doesn't see the need for all the rest.
I'm glad he's thinking about the game, and not whether John Clayton has some sand in his Vag!
Beastmode is ready to roll, and punish the puny Donko's defense!
Remember back in week 2 when Sherm was wired up, and he and Marshawn were talking on the sideline?
And Sherm had to remind him he was wearing a wire...
Marshawn said back then that he didn't care about none of that...'We're going to the Superb Owl!'
And they did!

Seaswab

Reaction score
John Clayton is a clueless moron. He has the worst show on radio with a bunch if idiot callers that kiss his ass, then he never answers their questions. He is a clown.

themunn

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Clayton has played himself out of a lot of interviews with Lynch's teammates after this