DQ or Harbaugh?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No, I was super excited about Pete. I grew up watching his Trojans dominate college football. I was beyond jacked and pumped when we first signed him. Even in the 7-9 season in 2010 I knew he had something special going here.

Quinn doesn't have the same resume Pete had. Yes, their NFL records are very similar when Pete came back into the NFL. That being said, Carroll had a hell of a lot more experience managing an organization. He also built one of the most dominant football programs that we've seen at USC. Quinn has been dominant as a DC, but managing an organization and creating culture is A LOT different than being an elite coordinator.

Outside of Shannahan being his hotshot OC, Quinn only has one winning season to his name. His defenses on the Falcons were middle of the road. I'm just not seeing the huge upside here. He's not bringing the same culture here that Pete had, Quinn approaches coaching and culture building much differently than Pete does.

Quinn at the end of the day is a high floor, low ceiling coach. We're going to be a 7 to 9 win team with Quinn, nothing more nothing less, fighting for wildcard spots. He's not the worst candidate in the world, but dang, can we do much better than Quinn.

Unfortunately, I think at the end of the day he's going to be the hire. He has familiarity with Schneider and they've worked together before. I'm just not too happy about it based on his results on the Falcons.
Yet, there's also good reason to believe he would excel here. Give him a damn chance.
But, this proves what I said earlier. No matter WHO they hire, a bunch of people are going to complain about it. That's how it goes.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Yet, there's also good reason to believe he would excel here. Give him a damn chance.
But, this proves what I said earlier. No matter WHO they hire, a bunch of people are going to complain about it. That's how it goes.
Agreed.

When I look at Dallas, I have to ask myself if their success has anything to do with McCarthy, or is it really Quinn and Schotty that have them playing that well?

Weadoption

Reaction score
Harbaugh is like a football Napoleon.
Dude knows how to find, train and build football armies. His armies shoot straight.
he’s also a royal asshole

Salmonkiller

Reaction score
I hate cheaters and Hairball is one of them. Let him go to another team and be their problem. Just like other coaches, he is leaving Mich. to avoid the upcoming sanctions. I agree that he got the best out of that moron Kap, and is a good coach with the right players, but I just don't want him as my coach.

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
Harbaugh all the way. Dan Quins defenses cannot stop the offences in our division. Also we just had 14 years of a defensive minded coach. I dont think it will be a good idea to hire a defensive minded coach in this Era. Get a offensive guy to help the area we have the most talent on.

weng94

Reaction score
Hello. Newbie here and respect the Seahawks team.

As a Niners fan, i would think it would be a nightmare for us if you guys get Harbaugh. I did like how he was our coach and thought the Niners made a dumb move in letting him go.

If Harbaugh and Pete (now advisor) can coexist, I think the Seahawks would be a powerful team given with both of their talents. Hate to say it, I would be worried if that happens lol

Last edited:

12forlife

Reaction score
Come on Hairface, just go get the deal done with the Chargers so I can stop hearing the crap.
Not a big fan of winning? That's all Jim and his brother & dad know how to do? He probably goes to SD. But I promise you the Hawks would not regret hiring "Hairball" lol

12forlife

Reaction score
I hate cheaters and Hairball is one of them. Let him go to another team and be their problem. Just like other coaches, he is leaving Mich. to avoid the upcoming sanctions. I agree that he got the best out of that moron Kap, and is a good coach with the right players, but I just don't want him as my coach.
How is Harbaugh a cheater? Sign stealing puuuuhleaze! Every damn team in college flashes a 4x4 board with pictures. Every team in America is putting the sign to a defensive alignment in film study, this is elementary BS! All brought on my Ryan Day pissing and bitchin cause Jim's wolverine's beat their A** 3 years in a row. So if he's a cheater please supply more evidence? Dude is flat out a winner, we would be lucky to have him in Seattle.

Titus Pullo

Reaction score
Brian Callahan has now interviewed with four teams. I'm afraid he's already snatched up.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Quinn might do better the second time around as HC. The problem is that he needs the pieces necessary to run his defensive scheme.
Like the scheme he used with ATL in the Superbowl?

I think he's a jag.

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
If you're not cheating your not trying right. Seems like every coach does something to get the advantage at some point.

Latest posts