POLL: Who Is Our Next HC?

Bet Your Mortgage On It: Who's The Next Seahawks HC?

• Johnson

Votes: 38 27.3%
  • Macdonald

Votes: 94 67.6%
  • Quinn

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry, but you have just been told you have to bet your mortgage on one of these three choices as the next HC or your cute new little puppy has to go to the Rainbow Bridge. Who is it?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I see the early results already heavily favoring Mac. So if he does become our next HC, what does that look like exactly?

nwHawk

Reaction score
My heart says McDonald, but given this team has a decent amount of offensive talent right now I went BJ. Getting the most out of your QB is the absolute top priority.

Reaction score
How’s this for a potential trinity and would explain 2nd interviews amongst some of the other candidates:
Macdonald HC
Kafka OC
Evero DC

ivotuk

Reaction score
Huard talking about an interview they did with a Ravens reporter "in the interview, he said that Mike MacDonald is an introvert."

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I voted Johnson because that's who I want, but it's probably Macdonald or Quinn.

chris98251

Reaction score
Anything to save the puppy, I voted Quinn because he has experience now and knows where he made errors, he also has a much bigger net he can cast for coaches and coordinators. I think assimilation of Pete's and his program could go smooth.

Wsumatt1982

Reaction score
No love for Pete Carroll? Just kidding, I voted Macdonald though I am fine with either he or Ben Johnson for various reasons.

WarHawks

Reaction score
I voted Johnson, because I think JS doesn't want to have to worry about his OC getting sniped every year.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
I hope JS is making a hard press for BJ, but odds are he goes to the Commies and Mcd is the consolation prize.

I fear today‘s NFL is too stacked against a defensive HC, but maybe we get lucky with a series of phenomenal OCs or the rules committee finally throttles back catering to offense.

rjdriver

Reaction score
The pressure on JS is palpable.

I think there will be too much pull to not go offense. Based on the division he is in, some of the pressers I've heard, and the advice he's been given by some.

If BJ wants to stay out East though, geesh, then it's anyone's guess. I considered Graham a dark horse, but I think he would have been announced by now. I hope Mac over Quinn, but who knows?

NJlargent

Reaction score
I voted Johnson because that's who I want, but it's probably Macdonald or Quinn.
Just out of curiosity, why do you want Johnson? Is it because he's good or because you think an offensive guy is needed in today's NFL? I ask because our defense has been a mess for years.