DQ or Harbaugh?

James in PA

Reaction score
If you could only choose between these 2 as the next HC of your Seattle Seahawks, who would you go with?

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I think Harbaugh is the better coach but with Pete supposedly still part of the team in whatever capacity, I just have to wonder how those two would coexist. Doesn't seem like there was much mutual respect between the two when Harbaugh was at SF.

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
I don't get why Harbaugh would leave Michigan. Easier job, immense job security, huge payday incoming. All for a 3 year stint in the NFL?
Ego and unfinished business. Got his college Chip, now wants to get one at the highest level (after getting close previously). Plus, bro got one (maybe 2 after this season).

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Ego and unfinished business. Got his college Chip, now wants to get one at the highest level (after getting close previously). Plus, bro got one (maybe 2 after this season).
He's the new Saban as far as Michigan is concerned. Saban's not leaving Bama, Harbaugh -- not leaving Michigan. They have the money to keep him.

Welshers2

Reaction score
Apparently they are going after DQ which is fine as the D has been a huge problem, BUT... I'd prefer Vrabel or Harbs....

Scout

Reaction score
Quinn might do better the second time around as HC. The problem is that he needs the pieces necessary to run his defensive scheme.

Latest posts