Confidence is lost

LTH

Reaction score
I've lost all confidence in this franchise from the top down.

This is such a bleak Friday. Watching yesterday's game, watching both of our lines get absolutely man handled for the entire game.

I have no confidence in the front office to use these draft picks correctly. They may as well close their eyes and throw darts at a board to make their selection.

Zero confidence in coach Carroll or his staff to coach these guys proper fundamentals. The coaches appear in over their heads to draft a solid game plan week in and week out. Mid game adjustments? Yeah, right. That's not in these guy's wheelhouse. Just keep slamming that square peg into a round hole.

Jordyn Brooks looks dazed and confused out there in coverage assignments. He was supposed to be one of the few bright spots on this defense, now he looks like a bust between the ears. All he can do is tackle guys 7 yards downfield.

Cody Barton looks like a puppy chasing treats out there. The fact he's still starting tells me he's got dirt on one of the coaches.

DK is a headcase, and clearly not a team leader. Hes more interested in showing off his abs in pre game workouts than beating 1 on 1 coverage.

I have no faith in the future of this franchise. Especially with Judge Jody Allen at the helm. She sees this as a financial asset that she's preparing to liquidate and sell to the highest bidder. Who knows if the Seahawks will even stay in Seattle. Bezos might just want to move them to Albuquerque and let Jimmy McGill be the coach.

The magic has been gone for years. Now the faith in the future is lost as well. There is no hope for the future. We got one Superbowl out of the best roster we'll ever see, then blew it on a goal line interception.

I feel like Lord Denethor. Abandon your posts.

Who can possibly save this franchise from certain doom and humiliation?

I mean you are intitled to your opinion and I'm really sorry you have come to these conconclusions... it must be very difficult for you to find some joy in Seahawk football.

But this is just an over the top knee jerk, emotional reaction, from a really bad loss...this loss does NOT define the season. This loss is actually a good thing, as it brings forth issues that the Seahawks need to address for when it gets real against our division opponent's.

At some point in this season the Hawks are going to get hot.... and then you will forget about this loss.. the Hawks have already forgotten about this loss and moved on to the commanders. Don't let the nay sayers ruin your Sunday experience.. just be patient and have some faith in John Schneider and Pete Carroll, they are going to get this team moving in the right direction.... that I have NO DOUBT it just takes time and reps. The season is a process of learning, growth and cohesion. There is going to be more adversity through out this season its how the Seahawks respond to that adversity that defines the season. Sorry your feeling bad that is no fun...

LTH

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Geno will be fine we haven’t had a healthy O line all year and we just played 2 of the best defenses in the league in Cleveland and Baltimore. He made some mistakes and missed some open receivers. It happens but We’ll be 7-3 in 2 weeks heading into the 49er game guaranteed

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yup. Win by 20, win by 1. Couldn't care less. This isn't the BCS.
Reminds me a lot of UW fans right now. Team is 9-0 and so many of the "fans" are just blasting them. They're 9-0. Shut all 9 sections of your pie hole and enjoy the ride.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
For me it's a chance to see if the team can get itself right before the gauntlet of really tough opponents.

I believe there will be some defensive soul searching as they for sure gave up a lot of run yardage that the had until then been much improved at preventing.

Oh for sure it's nice when the style points are there but if not the W is everything. In fact style points don't show up on anything but fantasy football.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Nah, I can't fathom not watching a game live. Win or Lose, gotta' roll on with your team.
Winning is awesome, you shouldn't have to apologize. Even if it's one of those "how the hell did we win that game" type games.

Yeah, I gotta watch the games live. Even if we lose, it means I can get on the internet and bitch about all the things I saw to wrong. At least that part is fun.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's part of the rollercoaster. VERY tough to watch. Just MY opinion, but you're either in or you're not. Gotta' be able to take the wins with the losses. Even if you wanna' throw the remote thru your TV.

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I mean you are intitled to your opinion and I'm really sorry you have come to these conconclusions... it must be very difficult for you to find some joy in Seahawk football.

But this is just an over the top knee jerk, emotional reaction, from a really bad loss...this loss does NOT define the season. This loss is actually a good thing, as it brings forth issues that the Seahawks need to address for when it gets real against our division opponent's.

At some point in this season the Hawks are going to get hot.... and then you will forget about this loss.. the Hawks have already forgotten about this loss and moved on to the commanders. Don't let the nay sayers ruin your Sunday experience.. just be patient and have some faith in John Schneider and Pete Carroll, they are going to get this team moving in the right direction.... that I have NO DOUBT it just takes time and reps. The season is a process of learning, growth and cohesion. There is going to be more adversity through out this season its how the Seahawks respond to that adversity that defines the season. Sorry your feeling bad that is no fun...

LTH
Again, this was a post I had made from December which was bumped. I am not saying that now

morgulon1

Reaction score
Pretty much me these days. I get too emotionally invested and if they are laying an egg I would rather save my blood pressure and not spend 3 hours in frustration, anger and being pissy. I watched last Sunday up to the Geno pick and I was done. Damn glad I did that too.
I too am at a point in my life that while I'm still a heavily invested 12,a Seahawks loss doesn't spin me out for a week , change my mood , my relationships over all. I went thru the 80s up to the success they achieved. I'm a thankful man.

Sure , I want them to win , and of course they have issues. All teams do. I've caught myself complaining like the rest on .net. But could you imagine being a Raiders fan over the last 10 years? Talk about a shitshow.The Seattle Seahawks have come a long way when people are losing their minds over a 5-3 team battling for first place in the NFC west. I shudder at the thought of these same people if they had to go through something like the Ken Behring era.

Perspective

freedomboy

Reaction score
I've lost all confidence in this franchise from the top down.

This is such a bleak Friday. Watching yesterday's game, watching both of our lines get absolutely man handled for the entire game.

I have no confidence in the front office to use these draft picks correctly. They may as well close their eyes and throw darts at a board to make their selection.

Zero confidence in coach Carroll or his staff to coach these guys proper fundamentals. The coaches appear in over their heads to draft a solid game plan week in and week out. Mid game adjustments? Yeah, right. That's not in these guy's wheelhouse. Just keep slamming that square peg into a round hole.

Jordyn Brooks looks dazed and confused out there in coverage assignments. He was supposed to be one of the few bright spots on this defense, now he looks like a bust between the ears. All he can do is tackle guys 7 yards downfield.

Cody Barton looks like a puppy chasing treats out there. The fact he's still starting tells me he's got dirt on one of the coaches.

DK is a headcase, and clearly not a team leader. Hes more interested in showing off his abs in pre game workouts than beating 1 on 1 coverage.

I have no faith in the future of this franchise. Especially with Judge Jody Allen at the helm. She sees this as a financial asset that she's preparing to liquidate and sell to the highest bidder. Who knows if the Seahawks will even stay in Seattle. Bezos might just want to move them to Albuquerque and let Jimmy McGill be the coach.

The magic has been gone for years. Now the faith in the future is lost as well. There is no hope for the future. We got one Superbowl out of the best roster we'll ever see, then blew it on a goal line interception.

I feel like Lord Denethor. Abandon your posts.

Who can possibly save this franchise from certain doom and humiliation?

Mt confidence is lost with this crap site. Every time I try and post a threadz it says error. Maybe it's taking the Hawks energy. We have too many weapons to suck this bad.

freedomboy

Reaction score
DK is missing half the time, Kenneth Walker is now boring, Geno plays for the other team, wtf?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
The hyperbole in this thread over the top.

The sky is falling, oh woe is us.

C'mon guys sure it was ugly loss but it was road game, early, and our team apparently missed their wake up call for that game.

They will get better against Washington. You'll get your confidence back after that happens.

The problem is that Baltimore is one of the better teams in the league and they throttled the Hawks. Unfortunately for Seattle, they have a 5 game stretch coming up in which they face 3 more teams that are upper echelon and the Rams who almost always wins against the Hawks. While I dont see Seattle losing as bad as they did against Baltimore, I do ecpect them to drop most, if not all of those games.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score

Take it from a fan who's been around since the very beginning, I gotta pinch myself that we even got one Lombardi.

It's hard to win in this parity league where the deck is stacked against successful franchises. I'm sure the 80's Bears thought they'd be a dynasty. I'm sure the 90's Rams thought they'd be a dynasty. I'm sure the 2000's Ravens thought they'd be a dynasty with that all time great defense.

And we all thought we had the next dynasty. Just doesn't happen outside of having the GOAT as your QB for the better part of 15 years playing in a dumpster fire division with a 4-5 game head start on the rest of your conference.

Seahawker

Reaction score
Being cheated out of a chance to win our first Superbowl and throwing away our third SB has PTSDed Hawk fans on a Buffalo Bills scale.