Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Eagles)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know how to play poker. Never learned. But I imagine in this scenario, I am at a high roller's table in Vegas. Eyes are shifting and telling all kinds of lies. The game isn't going as you planned. However, there's an out. Regardless of your hand, you control your destiny. Do you go all in?

I'm going all in. The Seahawks have officially entered "Nothing to lose" territory. We are all in at this point.

Eagles are on the down slide and I am CONVINCED we take this game at home, on Monday Night Football with Pete's very Head Coach life on the line.

Forget all the micro stories, the Seahawks will be ready for this one.

Book it.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Eagles 23

Aros' Fearless Record: 8-5

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I don't know how to play poker. Never learned. But I imagine in this scenario, I am at a high roller's table in Vegas. Eyes are shifting and telling all kinds of lies. The game isn't going as you planned. However, there's an out. Regardless of your hand, you control your destiny. Do you go all in?

I'm going all in. The Seahawks have officially entered "Nothing to lose" territory. We are all in at this point.

Eagles are on the down slide and I am CONVINCED we take this game at home, on Monday Night Football with Pete's very Head Coach life on the line.

Forget all the micro stories, the Seahawks will be ready for this one.

Book it.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Eagles 23

Aros' Fearless Record: 8-5
Nice.

You know, for all the doom and gloom (some self posted). These are still my dogs.

I liked the fight in DK last game, irrespective of whether it's 'right', or what some might say.

We played the refs and Dallas fairly well, although I didn't see much of the game. Dallas 'dismantled' the Eagles from a friend's report on that game.

We got a chance. Yea, we suck, and yea, hope above all hope, we back into the playoffs (again) and find our groove.

I think we got this. At home. Wounded pissed off deer on the side of the road after we've been hit by a semi? That's us.

**** the Eagles. I'm not gonna predict a score. I just wanna come home and punch them in the ******* face after what we've been through. Angrily, and with purpose. We're cornered. Let's play like it.

But I'm not bitter ;)

You know, like it or not - we have been in the game on some of our losses this year. Our record, and our defense and yadayadayada - I actually think we're a smidge better than the record.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
Ok, since I live in Eagle land, this is kinda my Super Bowl. The Hawks make my day and take it 27 - 23

RiverDog

Reaction score
We got some help with both the Rams and Packers losing so our playoff chances remain relatively the same, about one in 4 or 5. But the Eagles have a lot on the line and can't afford to lose anymore games, so I'm betting that they'll pull out all the stops next Monday. They're too good of a team to lose 3 in a row.

Eagles 24, Hawks 21.

xray

Reaction score
The Eagles are in the hunt for a division title and maybe the number 1 seed . They need this win more than the Hawks imo . Eagles by 6 .

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Eagles are in the hunt for a division title and maybe the number 1 seed . They need this win more than the Hawks imo . Eagles by 6 .

Have you watched the Eagles lately? They are paper tigers.

morgulon1

Reaction score
This has been a tough season for me mentally as a lifelong 12. I feel (know) many on here feel the same and in some cases worse haha.

Having said this , I agree this is going to be a haymaker game form the Seahawks where they put it all together if only for one night . They also show Philadelphia is not what everyone thought they were .

And we're not going to let them off the hook !!!

Phila 17
Seattle 26

Record 6-7

Chawker

Reaction score
Monday night, at home and the iggles in town ? Normally I'd say we win, but were not in normal times. So ....

Iggles 44

The once mighty Seahawks 4

Iggles QB fines a slippery end zone.

Top 10 draft pick here we come.

LTH

Reaction score
I think Pete rallies the Hawks and starts a winning streak to lead them into the playoffs.

If they don't win this one they have problems in the locker room that can not be fixed during the season and Pete's job is at risk.

They need the leaders of this team to step up and rally this team.

Hawks 28-20

LTH

renofox

Reaction score
When we were 5-2, I predicted 1-3 for the gauntlet, 1-2 before, and 1-2 after for an 8-9 finish.

I'm tempted to change it to 0-4 during and 2-1 after to still end up 8-9, but I'll go against my head and pick a win against the Eagles and stick to my earlier prediction.

Adams is benched, Diggs snaps are reduced to dime formations only. Love and Bryant play 100% of snaps in a base nickel, with no 3-safety heavy nickel at all. They play at an average level but look like superstars compared to the Adams/Diggs combo (🤮) we've been watching. Jackson replaces an injured-should-not-be-playing Woolen. Spoon is healed so he, Jackson, and Brown are on the field for 100% of snaps. With these 5 in base and Diggs added for dime, the secondary actually plays decently.

D-line gets pumped and plays well. Hurtt schemes Bobby and the D-line out of coverage so the front 6 has a monster game with creative and aggressive blitzing.

Geno can't go so Lock has taken all the 1st team reps - and it shows. He's never playing from behind so he doesn't force anything. Keeps the Offense rolling the entire game. Eagles are on their heels and the run game opens up. A healthy Walker and Zach are used correctly and destroy the Eagles on the ground for ~200 yards.

Seahawks 31
Eagles 23

Shut Up! Its my fantasy and I can say what I want! Reality be damned!

rtd: 10-3

Keyhawk

Reaction score
I am confident the Seahawks win this one. Here are some reasons:
Seahawks tend to play well on MNF
Crowd should be wild and noise will disrupt Eqgles
Some banged up Seahawks should be healthier ((hopefully Geno is one of them)
Eagles have issues and are vulnerable

Last edited:

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
Lock gets the start, and goes off!
31-10 Seaahaawwkkss
Lock runs the table keeps Geno on the bench and we stumble in the playoffs.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I'm not as optimistic as Pitt. The locker room is fractured. Carroll lost the team. Fans will be chanting for Lock in the 3rd quarter.

Eagles 34
Seahawks 10

RTD 8-5

WmHBonney

Reaction score
The Eagles' run defense is their strength. That will make the 'Hawks one dimensional again. I see no way that the 'Hawks defense stops Swift or the Eagles' stud WRs. I also see what KJ sees....no commitment from Seahawks players. Some of these players have checked out and I don't believe that Pete will make any meaningful changes. I really hope that I am wrong on all counts. I love the 'Hawks but I need to see change on the field before I believe....

Eagles 40
Seahawks 10

Last edited: