Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":3ixjdhf8 said:
Sports Hernia":3ixjdhf8 said:
hawksfansinceday1":3ixjdhf8 said:
Braap49er":3ixjdhf8 said:
What’s a hawk fan since day 1? 2012-2013?
As expected your knowledge of the history of YOUR team is far less than mine and your team has never, as I mentioned before, been even one of my secondary rooting interests. I'd recommend not questioning my Seahawks fanhood again junior if you'd like to save some semblance of face.

Do you know how many guys like you we've seen come and go here? Where were all you guys when your team was $h!t? How about you lvnginhwktwn.....er, Washington49er? Were you active here 3-4 years ago? Only 9er fans I recall being active here were 5rings, Box, kats, Popeye. Real predictable seeing the rest of you guys blow in when your team finally is competitive again. "Ooh, I'm gonna go talk $h!t at the Seahawks boards now that we don't suck". f*** douchebags.
LivinginHawktown/wash49’er was here 3 or 4 years ago.
I banned that account permanently and his phony accounts that followed after that.
If my name was still blue he’d be banned again.

If you only knew half of what you think you know, you'd actually be pretty intelligent. Keep up the good work Tin foil man.
LMAO!

Still waiting for you to point out who I am over on the DenialZone even though I don’t post over there.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Washington49er":2rys7wme said:
Sports Hernia":2rys7wme said:
hawksfansinceday1":2rys7wme said:
Braap49er":2rys7wme said:
As expected your knowledge of the history of YOUR team is far less than mine and your team has never, as I mentioned before, been even one of my secondary rooting interests. I'd recommend not questioning my Seahawks fanhood again junior if you'd like to save some semblance of face.

Do you know how many guys like you we've seen come and go here? Where were all you guys when your team was $h!t? How about you lvnginhwktwn.....er, Washington49er? Were you active here 3-4 years ago? Only 9er fans I recall being active here were 5rings, Box, kats, Popeye. Real predictable seeing the rest of you guys blow in when your team finally is competitive again. "Ooh, I'm gonna go talk $h!t at the Seahawks boards now that we don't suck". f*** douchebags.
I banned that account permanently and his phony accounts that followed after that.

If you only knew half of what you think you know, you'd actually be pretty intelligent. Keep up the good work Tin foil man.

Are you on 49ersWebzone under the same name?

Vesuve

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":38gm61ya said:
Diggs out.

SF 41
SEA 17

YTD 7-2

Yeah, I just read Diggs being inactive.

Sadly, I'm thinking SF on top.

Washington49er

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1gqtzczu said:
Braap49er":1gqtzczu said:

Do you know how many guys like you we've seen come and go here? Where were all you guys when your team was $h!t? How about you lvnginhwktwn.....er, Washington49er? Were you active here 3-4 years ago? Only 9er fans I recall being active here were 5rings, Box, kats, Popeye. Real predictable seeing the rest of you guys blow in when your team finally is competitive again. "Ooh, I'm gonna go talk $h!t at the Seahawks boards now that we don't suck".

I was here 2018 you know the season we went 4-12. So ya I was here then and I'm here now.

I love how some of you are aleady making excuses. Week 10 you guys giving 9er fans shit for talking about injuries. Now you 12s are talking abiut nothing but how busted up the Hawks are.

Every team by playoffs is busted up one way or another, its football.

Washington49er

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":27y1k8bz said:
Washington49er":27y1k8bz said:
Sports Hernia":27y1k8bz said:
hawksfansinceday1":27y1k8bz said:

Yes

Uhearditherefirst

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":23in6e1m said:
Washington49er":23in6e1m said:
Sports Hernia":23in6e1m said:
hawksfansinceday1":23in6e1m said:

Washington 49 is Seattle 49 on webzone. Never offers anything football related . Just childish name calling. Does same over there

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Uhearditherefirst":1j77tfda said:
SanDiego49er":1j77tfda said:
Washington49er":1j77tfda said:
Sports Hernia":1j77tfda said:

Washington 49 is Seattle 49 on webzone. Never offers anything football related . Just childish name calling. Does same over there
No say it isn't so!

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
slim chance Hawks win. My main concern is the injury train continuing. Often times when you guys playing significant snaps who haven't been, more injuries occur. I hope win or lose, the team comes out in the same shape health wise as they started the game with.