Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

Ambrose83

Reaction score
niveky":3c757t2c said:
Ambrose83":3c757t2c said:
Aros":3c757t2c said:
Ambrose83":3c757t2c said:
We get smoked

Hope you got coal in your stocking this morning.

Lmao no, it's called not being a blind homer and realistic , we just got our asses kicked by the cards, the 9ers are significantly BETTER in every phase of the game, our d was healthy last game and we still needed them to miss a fg to win. We are severely banged up and our HFA is a thing of the past, any realistic , objective person doesn't see us winning this game .

I was talking about the first 9ers game.... Your post supports my take that much more .

Um, so diggs was out, clowney was out, Shaquille was out, they lost woods to suspension. so half of the defensive line gone, the best corner this year and the steadying presence they traded for early in the season to square up the back end and they were "healthy" I wonder what your thoughts on playing with 2 starters out on the offensive line, already being down Penny and then losing Carson and Procise. I'd hate to see what you feel is unhealthy.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Braap49er":149e8slw said:
hawksfansinceday1":149e8slw said:
Washington49er":149e8slw said:
hawksfansinceday1":149e8slw said:
Ooh the old standard "seachickens". How ever so creative.

You mean like "digits"? Funny coming from a fan base that calls themselves "12s".
Your buddy makes "Whiners" work better.

What’s a hawk fan since day 1? 2012-2013?
Another Niner “0-1’er”. Livinginhawktown/Washington49’er must have gotten his family to start posting here now.
Cute!

Uhearditherefirst

Reaction score
Braap49er":2nr7wftx said:
hawksfansinceday1":2nr7wftx said:
Washington49er":2nr7wftx said:
hawksfansinceday1":2nr7wftx said:

You mean like "digits"? Funny coming from a fan base that calls themselves "12s".

Washington 49er aka Seattle 49er should just head back to your whinner buddy's. Nobody cares what you say here as it's never about football .

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Braap49er":33frp91j said:
hawksfansinceday1":33frp91j said:
Washington49er":33frp91j said:
hawksfansinceday1":33frp91j said:

I shouldn't bother dignifying your sorry ass with a response, but just so you know..............since day 1 is since it was announced in 1974 that the city of Seattle was awarded an NFL franchise which would begin play in 1976. I remember to this day dancing around my parents living room shouting "we got a team, we got a team!". It was the very end of my junior year in high school.

So how much do you actually know about the history of your franchise? Do you know they were in the All-America Conference from 1946-1950? Do you know the name Ken Willard? Bob St. Clair? Do you know the 2 players on the 9ers that made the "alley oop" famous long before it was a thing in basketball and what the play was? Do you know which 9er was nicknamed "The Jet"? I know all these things off the top of my head and plenty more and Frisco isn't even close to a favorite team of mine not named Seahawks? Hell I know the name of the stadium they played in when they actually still played in the actual city they used to be based in.

Washington49er

Reaction score
chris98251":2emqp320 said:
Really is funny they come in here talking Smack and I look at the record for and against so far and they are 0 - 1,
they are peeing themselves that they can come up here and possibly play our Practice Squad +1 to win the division while thinking they are dominant force.

We gave Kudos to the Rams last year for their Dream Team and winning the division while saying enjoy it this year you won't be back next year.

You may win 49ers, but that's like stealing a purse from a blind lady who didn't see you coming, we know we are beat up but I think we will still give you a run for your money, may not win but betting your limping more into the playoffs after it's over. We are just about at the nothing to lose point. That's a dangerous place to be when you need something and it's on our turf.

It still will be sweet for us to win with our current health, but what can you crow about other then stealing a Division from a handicapped team and then boasting about it which you will.

Already using injury excuse.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Uhearditherefirst":3w28ugx2 said:
Braap49er":3w28ugx2 said:
hawksfansinceday1":3w28ugx2 said:
Washington49er":3w28ugx2 said:

Washington 49er aka Seattle 49er should just head back to your whinner buddy's. Nobody cares what you say here as it's never about football .

Aww, you still butthurt because you got banned from the webzone? I'm sure your "49er fan grandson" is so disappointed. You weren't fooling anyone with that crap.

Braap49er

Reaction score
Washington49er":1v31hpk6 said:
Uhearditherefirst":1v31hpk6 said:
Braap49er":1v31hpk6 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1v31hpk6 said:

Aww, you still butthurt because you got banned from the webzone? I'm sure your "49er fan grandson" is so disappointed. You weren't fooling anyone with that crap.

Hahaha, I remember him telling that story. Dude is a looney tune.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Braap49er":r4hi5bwe said:
As expected your knowledge of the history of YOUR team is far less than mine and your team has never, as I mentioned before, been even one of my secondary rooting interests. I'd recommend not questioning my Seahawks fanhood again junior if you'd like to save some semblance of face.

Do you know how many guys like you we've seen come and go here? Where were all you guys when your team was shit? How about you lvnginhwktwn.....er, Washington49er? Were you active here 3-4 years ago? Only 9er fans I recall being active here were 5rings, Box, kats, Popeye. Real predictable seeing the rest of you guys blow in when your team finally is competitive again. "Ooh, I'm gonna go talk shit at the Seahawks boards now that we don't suck".

jammerhawk

Reaction score
My logical mind says Digits by 7 or less.

My emotional mind says, emotion will be huge this game. There with the return of Lynch, Clowney, 'Quill, maybe Diggs, and the home field crowd emotion will raise the Hawks game and the the result is flipped and the home team wins a close game and pounds the 9'ers hard.

17-13 Seahawks.

I never pick against my team.

The 49er trolls picking arguments here seems more than a little childish.

Rat

Reaction score
Don't think I've participated in any of these this year. Might as well get in on the last one of the season, or at least the last one where I can feel somewhat objective because my mind shifts during playoff time.

I feel like some fans are considerably overrating the Marshawn influence, although I've seenothers who are likely underrating it. I guess what it might come down to, those who thought we'd lose comfortably before the signing should probably have the same winning team, while those who thought it was more of a toss up might be rethinking.

I've gotten somewhat more optimistic as the week has progressed, but mostly because I think our injury situation is less dire than I thought after last week's game.

Still think we lose though. I'll guess 34-27.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1pvhthmp said:
Braap49er":1pvhthmp said:
As expected your knowledge of the history of YOUR team is far less than mine and your team has never, as I mentioned before, been even one of my secondary rooting interests. I'd recommend not questioning my Seahawks fanhood again junior if you'd like to save some semblance of face.

Do you know how many guys like you we've seen come and go here? Where were all you guys when your team was $h!t? How about you lvnginhwktwn.....er, Washington49er? Were you active here 3-4 years ago? Only 9er fans I recall being active here were 5rings, Box, kats, Popeye. Real predictable seeing the rest of you guys blow in when your team finally is competitive again. "Ooh, I'm gonna go talk $h!t at the Seahawks boards now that we don't suck". f*** douchebags.
LivinginHawktown/wash49’er was here 3 or 4 years ago.
I banned that account permanently and his phony accounts that followed after that.
If my name was still blue he’d be banned again.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Well best wishes to you all. I have no idea what will happen. We will find out by the end of the day. Yes you are injured but so are we. I don't really count the Cardinals game. You always play down to the Cardinals. Where as you play up to the 49ers. I would expect a close and hard fought game. But who knows? You are usually great at home. But not as much this year. Both teams have injuries. You have a lot of bad ones lately. Still Russell Wilson seems to save his absolute best games for the 49ers. That's what it seems like to me over the years of watching at least. We will find out soon.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Just throwing it out there because my gut tells me so. Hawks win. Don’t know how or by how much but calling a Hawks win.

RTD
10-5

RCATES

Reaction score
Depends on which Russ shows up. Top 5 we win. Bottom 5 like last week we get embarrassed again. Russ has been pretty bad the second half of the season after his MVP caliber start. If he couldn’t get it going against the Cardinals I have bad news for this game. Hawks lose 24-10.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":1sshmeiv said:
Well best wishes to you all. I have no idea what will happen. We will find out by the end of the day. Yes you are injured but so are we. I don't really count the Cardinals game. You always play down to the Cardinals. Where as you play up to the 49ers. I would expect a close and hard fought game. But who knows? You are usually great at home. But not as much this year. Both teams have injuries. You have a lot of bad ones lately. Still Russell Wilson seems to save his absolute best games for the 49ers. That's what it seems like to me over the years of watching at least. We will find out soon.
Thanks brother. You’re one of the good ones! :2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":fa5wbzrd said:

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
I am thinking 31-14 niners. I hate the fact that I think the niners are going to win, but when you have coaching that says their opponent has to adjust to them and you are missing half your team due to injury well you aren't going to win.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":c87sl0s7 said:
SanDiego49er":c87sl0s7 said:

Thanks.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":w90l8ait said:
hawksfansinceday1":w90l8ait said:
Braap49er":w90l8ait said:

Do you know how many guys like you we've seen come and go here? Where were all you guys when your team was $h!t? How about you lvnginhwktwn.....er, Washington49er? Were you active here 3-4 years ago? Only 9er fans I recall being active here were 5rings, Box, kats, Popeye. Real predictable seeing the rest of you guys blow in when your team finally is competitive again. "Ooh, I'm gonna go talk $h!t at the Seahawks boards now that we don't suck". f*** douchebags.
LivinginHawktown/wash49’er was here 3 or 4 years ago.
I banned that account permanently and his phony accounts that followed after that.
If my name was still blue he’d be banned again.

If you only knew half of what you think you know, you'd actually be pretty intelligent. Keep up the good work Tin foil man.