Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Aros":zkihiiwi said:
Ambrose83":zkihiiwi said:
Aros":zkihiiwi said:
Ambrose83":zkihiiwi said:
We get smoked

Hope you got coal in your stocking this morning.

Lmao no, it's called not being a blind homer and realistic , we just got our asses kicked by the cards, the 9ers are significantly BETTER in every phase of the game, our d was healthy last game and we still needed them to miss a fg to win. We are severely banged up and our HFA is a thing of the past, any realistic , objective person doesn't see us winning this game .

So what you mean to say is that you forget how this team operates. Got it.

An embarassing ass kicking at home one week does NOT equate to an embarassing ass kicking the next. Have you watched any games with Russell Wilson over his career? Come on man.

I ain't saying we will kick their ass, nor guaranteeing a win, but if you really think Russ is gonna stink it up two weeks in a row then apparently you have a very impressive selective memory.

Exactly what Aros said. On that same page... I think we come out winners! :2thumbs:

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Aros":3hz9y6rv said:
Ambrose83":3hz9y6rv said:
Aros":3hz9y6rv said:
Ambrose83":3hz9y6rv said:
We get smoked

Lmao no, it's called not being a blind homer and realistic , we just got our asses kicked by the cards, the 9ers are significantly BETTER in every phase of the game, our d was healthy last game and we still needed them to miss a fg to win. We are severely banged up and our HFA is a thing of the past, any realistic , objective person doesn't see us winning this game .

An embarassing ass kicking at home one week does NOT equate to an embarassing ass kicking the next. Have you watched any games with Russell Wilson over his career? Come on man.

I ain't saying we will kick their ass, nor guaranteeing a win, but if you really think Russ is gonna stink it up two weeks in a row then apparently you have a very impressive selective memory.

Well we have got our asses kicked 2 of the last 3 weeks by teams worse the the 9ers.... And Russ has not been that great for over a month now... But yes I have selective memory .

Uhearditherefirst

Reaction score
Some seem to forget or just don't know but lynch and turbin are both very good at receiving. Think Hawks will use them in screens or dump offs that gets them out in space.If niners secondary continues to not wrap up could see both breaking off a few nice runs. I predict a shootout. Hawks 34-30

LTH

Reaction score
Aros":2tv8orra said:
Ambrose83":2tv8orra said:
Aros":2tv8orra said:
Ambrose83":2tv8orra said:
We get smoked

I agree with Aros...

Conventional wisdom says the Seahawks are out matched..

Shanahan will have the Niners ready to play... Sherman is licking his chops.. national media says Niners... One could make a VERY good case that the Niners are a better football team for sure they are healthier.

But.. since when does the Seahawks EVER follow conventional wisdom?

Pete Carroll lives for this moment.. This is what he prepares his team for all year long! Every game is a championship game! This game is why Carroll coaches football, for this moment

This is the moment of truth, this is what seperates the men from the boys! Champions from average. This is a defining football game for the Seahawks.

I think bringing beast mode back was brilliant in every way because this is one of those games of who wants it the most.

I dont know who will win this game but what I do know is that anybody who would count Seattle out of this game doesn't get it. I put nothing past Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson and I certainly dont put ANYTHING past Beast Mode..

Lock and load baby this is going to be a war!

LTH

chris98251

Reaction score
Well put it this way, when every says we can't do something and the media starts licking it's chops just remember they did the same thing before this.

E12123a12353c5d872e993b9897e7964

Braap49er

Reaction score
I want to know what :179422: you guys are drinking over here. Lol, I’m shocked some of you actually think you guys are going to win. :stirthepot:
49ers - 100 Seachickens - 0

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Braap49er":2u0h7ttj said:
I want to know what :179422: you guys are drinking over here. Lol, I’m shocked some of you actually think you guys are going to win. :stirthepot:
Ooh the old standard "seachickens". How ever so creative.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Hawks 13
Whiners 10

Soul crushing grind on the ground. Meyers kicks the game winner.

Uhearditherefirst

Reaction score
More thoughts on why Hawks will win this. Niners line haven't looked like a championship team since week 9 evidenced by how many times crapapole has gone down. Pass rush for Hawks has not been good but was good vs niners. Rewatching Arizona game they got pressure several times just didn't finish due to facing Murray. Even Huntley showed some wheels. Crapapole has no wheels. Their secondary can be beat and aside from Warner and Sherman don't wrap up. Their feared ends are no doubt very good but as of late teams have figured out they crash down too often resulting in easy rollouts or screens to kill rush effects
Keeping kittle in check is a problem for most teams. Up to Hawks to deal with that but kittle cannot win this game alone . If Hawks get aggressive on offense and just hold their own on d will be another win for Hawks and Wilson vs irrelevant over acheaving digits

Braap49er

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":24w0yuxq said:
Braap49er":24w0yuxq said:

Is was that or Sea - Bitch - es. But I wanted to keep it PG, since I’m a guest here.

Washington49er

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":15v2recy said:
Braap49er":15v2recy said:

You mean like "digits"? Funny coming from a fan base that calls themselves "12s".

niveky

Reaction score
Ambrose83":3r3ul6t8 said:
Aros":3r3ul6t8 said:
Ambrose83":3r3ul6t8 said:
We get smoked

Um, so diggs was out, clowney was out, Shaquille was out, they lost woods to suspension. so half of the defensive line gone, the best corner this year and the steadying presence they traded for early in the season to square up the back end and they were "healthy" I wonder what your thoughts on playing with 2 starters out on the offensive line, already being down Penny and then losing Carson and Procise. I'd hate to see what you feel is unhealthy.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Washington49er":3gxe9d1l said:
hawksfansinceday1":3gxe9d1l said:
Braap49er":3gxe9d1l said:

You mean like "digits"? Funny coming from a fan base that calls themselves "12s".
Your buddy makes "Whiners" work better.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3bl9edn3 said:
Washington49er":3bl9edn3 said:
hawksfansinceday1":3bl9edn3 said:
Braap49er":3bl9edn3 said:

Do they even know where they're from?

Santa Clara? San Fran? San Jose?

AubHawk71

Reaction score
That guy standing next to you stole your chance for SB glory because he got cute and decided to pass instead.

Sorry but, until Sneaky Pete proves otherwise, i dont see the Hawks overcoming yet another inexplicable Carroll late game brain fart, unless SF realizes they have almost zero experience in playoff crunch time.

Hawks will stumble in the playoffs, because why would you do things the easy way?

Sea 24
Sf 33

Braap49er

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2tmi38m9 said:
Washington49er":2tmi38m9 said:
hawksfansinceday1":2tmi38m9 said:
Braap49er":2tmi38m9 said:

What’s a hawk fan since day 1? 2012-2013?

chris98251

Reaction score
Really is funny they come in here talking Smack and I look at the record for and against so far and they are 0 - 1,
they are peeing themselves that they can come up here and possibly play our Practice Squad +1 to win the division while thinking they are dominant force.

We gave Kudos to the Rams last year for their Dream Team and winning the division while saying enjoy it this year you won't be back next year.

You may win 49ers, but that's like stealing a purse from a blind lady who didn't see you coming, we know we are beat up but I think we will still give you a run for your money, may not win but betting your limping more into the playoffs after it's over. We are just about at the nothing to lose point. That's a dangerous place to be when you need something and it's on our turf.

It still will be sweet for us to win with our current health, but what can you crow about other then stealing a Division from a handicapped team and then boasting about it which you will.