Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

xray

Reaction score
iigakusei":1qo7s1gq said:
Got a strange feeling for this one. Jimmy G craps the bed and Russ balls out.
Seahawks 31 - Niners 23
Gr8 weed does that... :D

xray

Reaction score
Kinda a sorry response

mort

Reaction score
I feel like a night full of fireworks to cap off the season in prime time

31-34 Hawks

GO HAWKS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBill1945

Reaction score
If we can get a few starters back and Marshawn has a good day we might be able to pull this out but it will be only by few points. If we cannot get healthy then I am not very optimistic. We have to get to Jimmy G. If not then game over.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I believe that it will take a superior performance from our Defense........including at least two turnovers in order for us to win. The Hawks cannot play like they did last week and expect to win. I'm expecting to watch a "close" game with the Hawks pulling off a 4th QTR miracle.

........and expect another earthquake if Marshawn can pull off another 60 yard run! :irishdrinkers:

A "miracle win" would be a great Christmas present..... Hawks 30 Niners 27

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Lynch's return will make for great theatrics but he will be irrelevant in the actual game.

SF - 36
Seattle - 17

Reaction score
Hawks 41
9ers 36
Same score and result as the Hawks vs Saints playoff game otherwise known as the BeastQuake game. Seems eerily similar!

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Aros":8a5ei773 said:
Ambrose83":8a5ei773 said:
We get smoked

Hope you got coal in your stocking this morning.

Lmao no, it's called not being a blind homer and realistic , we just got our asses kicked by the cards, the 9ers are significantly BETTER in every phase of the game, our d was healthy last game and we still needed them to miss a fg to win. We are severely banged up and our HFA is a thing of the past, any realistic , objective person doesn't see us winning this game .

Hamhawk

Reaction score
we used to be pretty confident of the Hawks winning against most anybody at home,....not this year ( 3 losses !,...ugh)
We need to play much better than we have, but injuries may it tough. We need a few breaks on Sunday or it could be another ugly home game for us,....That said,....Hawks 27 Niners 25

CANADIAN_HAWK

Reaction score
I think we shock the world and blow out the 49ers

38-10 Seahawks win big!

Im putting that out to the universe

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ambrose83":3t3rnv6h said:
Aros":3t3rnv6h said:
Ambrose83":3t3rnv6h said:
We get smoked

Hope you got coal in your stocking this morning.

Lmao no, it's called not being a blind homer and realistic , we just got our asses kicked by the cards, the 9ers are significantly BETTER in every phase of the game, our d was healthy last game and we still needed them to miss a fg to win. We are severely banged up and our HFA is a thing of the past, any realistic , objective person doesn't see us winning this game .

So what you mean to say is that you forget how this team operates. Got it.

An embarassing ass kicking at home one week does NOT equate to an embarassing ass kicking the next. Have you watched any games with Russell Wilson over his career? Come on man.

I ain't saying we will kick their ass, nor guaranteeing a win, but if you really think Russ is gonna stink it up two weeks in a row then apparently you have a very impressive selective memory.