Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's no surprise that after that crapfest of a game on Sunday that I was planning to predict a loss this Sunday to a surging 49ers team. After all, they are loaded up front and licking their chops against a severely depleted OL and team in general that had, what, nearly 10 starters out last Sunday? It didn't look good at all.

And then Beast Mode came home.

We can argue until the Sun comes up and sets again about how much of an impact a 33-year-old running back who has not played a down of football since Week 6 of the 2018 season can really help out. But that's when we are talking about any other 33-year-old running back not named Marshawn Lynch.

I may be overreacting, and it's perfectly fine if you think so but I am absolutely changing my prediction from a loss this Sunday to a victory. I feel incredibly strongly that Marshawn's presence and physicality will make that much of a difference to this young and battered team under the brightest lights. Never underestimate the heart of a warrior, nor his impact on a team and fans that will rise up because of it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL 12'S

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - 49ers 23

Aros' Fearless Record: 9-6

chris98251

Reaction score
We may not wear throwback Uni's but we will have throw back mentality and attitude with Marshawn leading by example when he does get his touches, the toughness and no quit physical demeanor he brings is infectious. Where he may be here only a few days his whole professional approach will at least set a standard for the 49ers game and the playoffs win or lose.

I am hoping for a win, can't throw a score up and I am sure weird shit will happen. it always does with us, but Sunday is going to be special for all of us to see a guy that gives his best to his fans no matter the Uniform he wears.

FPD

Reaction score
We'll need serious blessings from football heaven!

Seahawks: 30
49ers: 27 (OT)

xray

Reaction score
Lynch brings some much needed spark but no fire . 30-20 SF

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Lynch's return is a morale boost but there are so many injuries and coaching has been exposed. Niners are hungry and will have a ton of fans there. Clink is not what it used to e for the home team. As a fan I have hope...a realist not so much.

31-17 niners

Ytd 10-5

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I'm on the Bandwagon for a Seahawks Victory... It's that important for the Seahawks to win and I'm optimistic we'll find a way.. 27-24 Seahawks... Yes, we give the ball to Marshawn... :irishdrinkers:

Chawker

Reaction score
This game doesn't matter any more to either team, its all about positioning for the post season and drafting positioning. Homefield isn't what it use to be. This will be my most fearless prediction of all time.

Seahawks 19 :229031_cheers:

Whinners 23 :beating:

My record for this season 11-4 :beach:

Happy holidays

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I think everything is going to have to go right to win this game. Going to have to get all the breaks/luck, Calls, coaching/playcalling needs to be A+ level for the whole game not just one series, in game adjustments need to be quick and effective.

Need to turn Crappollo into the human turnover machine by bringing pressure and hitting him every play. Need to “pop” Kittle everytime he touches the ball. Beastmode is going to have a couple of classic Beastmode runs and make the digits defense make some “business decisions” when it comes to tackling him.

kf3339

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1a3dfkao said:
I think everything is going to have to go right to win this game. Going to have to get all the breaks/luck, Calls, coaching/playcalling needs to be A+ level for the whole game not just one series, in game adjustments need to be quick and effective.

Need to turn Crappollo into the human turnover machine by bringing pressure and hitting him every play. Need to “pop” Kittle everytime he touches the ball. Beastmode is going to have a couple of classic Beastmode runs and make the digits defense make some “business decisions” when it comes to tackling him.

That pretty much sums it up for me too! I think it will be a very close game and could come down to who has the ball the last time. Since I won't pick the Niners I'm going....

Hawks 34
Niners 31

A field goal to win it as last time! :irishdrinkers:

RTD: 10-5

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I think we win by at least 10 points. We are a more gooder team than The Sanfranciscos. And we are at the home.

xray

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1xqk7rns said:
I think we win by at least 10 points. We are a more gooder team than The Sanfranciscos. And we are at the home.

And how are things in West Virginia ? Nice one...who doesn't love stupid talk...needs more work though . thanks for sharing what you have so far > :D

iigakusei

Reaction score
Got a strange feeling for this one. Jimmy G craps the bed and Russ balls out.
Seahawks 31 - Niners 23