OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
True!

I wonder what impact this will have as far as his Seahawks color work and TV appearances? I like Moon but if these allegations prove to be true I like him a lot less.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":22y5s7v1 said:
True!

I wonder what impact this will have as far as his Seahawks color work and TV appearances? I like Moon but if these allegations prove to be true I like him a lot less.

Sadly I don't think this is the first "issue" with him either. I can't remember exactly what he's had issues with but I believe he was arrested for DV, but his wife denied it during the trial. I like the guy, but you only get so many chances in today's society and if this proves even partially true, it could very well be his last one.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
If anybody else needed evidence that a BIG percentage of people let fame and fortune corrupt themselves...lol.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Did not see this anywhere:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/seahawksPR/status/938581510428303360[/tweet]

What?? Wow...didn't see this one coming. I hope the allegations are false. On a positive note, I like Wyman and Huard and hope they do a great job in their respective broadcasts.

Edit NOTE: this was from the Seahawks PR dept. Twitter acct:

https://twitter.com/seahawksPR

sutz

Reaction score
It's posted in the Off Field forum and in the Shack for those wishing to use extended vocabulary.

irocdave

Reaction score
I love Warren and am grateful for what he has done as a Husky and Seahawk, but he has baggage just as most of us normal folk do.

chris98251

Reaction score
The Lady was a Aide or something close and said it happened twice, Moon also had a allegation when he played for the Vikings, along with his DUI a few years back, he seemed a lot smarter then this, if you paid off someone in the past guilty or not you know how easily these things can happen, hope it's just another Witch hunt that can be proven wrong, seems like there is going to be a lot of these now that everyone that's been slighted in a way along with those that have had situations are using this as I am Women hear me roar.

Thanks Helen

I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
'cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again

[youtube]ojtCzCyJakE[/youtube]

mikeak

Reaction score
I am just surprised there hasn't been any "re-backlash" against Favre for sending dick pictures while with the Jets. Waiting for new allegations to come forth

adeltaY

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3mceq2v7 said:
I believe that we are seeing another step in the "feminizing" of America.

Or he used his authority over his employee to coerce her into doing this stuff. We don't know either way.

SeaChickN

Reaction score
chris98251":26pcx2he said:
The Lady was a Aide or something close and said it happened twice, Moon also had a allegation when he played for the Vikings, along with his DUI a few years back, he seemed a lot smarter then this, if you paid off someone in the past guilty or not you know how easily these things can happen, hope it's just another Witch hunt that can be proven wrong, seems like there is going to be a lot of these now that everyone that's been slighted in a way along with those that have had situations are using this as I am Women hear me roar.

Thanks Helen

I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
'cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again

[youtube]ojtCzCyJakE[/youtube]

Alternatively, he (and other men, maybe you included) could just not be a jerk and treat women coworkers with respect. Weird idea...