Warren Moon Sued for Sexual Harassment

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Moon has been a pos for a long time. Look up hos history. The fact that he still had a job...til now...shows there is an institutionalised problem with sexual misconduct.

getnasty

Reaction score
Why go along with it for one minute? I'm sure Warren probably is guilty of something but it looks shady to me when stuff like this has been happening for months and then you finally say something.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
getnasty":3fvju7uf said:
Why go along with it for one minute? I'm sure Warren probably is guilty of something but it looks shady to me when stuff like this has been happening for months and then you finally say something.

Yet to me its difficult to grasp how some cant see why a woman would be hesitant or scared to say something when her career is on the line. There have been a lot of allegationd lately making women feel more and more empowered.

This can be good and bad. A lot of sick men will go down. Some innocent men may to due to false allegations.

But look at Warrens history. The guy should have had his career killed years ago.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Why would he take a leave of absence if this is all made up? Seems like a weird response.

Looks more like he's ducking out quietly to avoid the embarrassment of being fired. If he was innocent, seems like fighting to keep his job would make sense.

I hope he clears his name and there aren't more allegations that come out. But... Doesn't seem likely.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
minormillikin":1rfdti99 said:
Why would he take a leave of absence if this is all made up? Seems like a weird response.

Looks more like he's ducking out quietly to avoid the embarrassment of being fired. If he was innocent, seems like fighting to keep his job would make sense.

I hope he clears his name and there aren't more allegations that come out. But... Doesn't seem likely.

Exactly what I was thinking.. and it would be the right move if it was the case.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
The only thing that surprises me about this is that someone didn’t come forward sooner. I can’t stand listening to him talk so this’ll be a nice break.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
HAWKAMANIA":sj90pxp6 said:
The only thing that surprises me about this is that someone didn’t come forward sooner. I can’t stand listening to him talk so this’ll be a nice break.

Someone did come forward sooner. He was accused of harrassing a Viking cheerleder in 1994, domestic violence in 1995, and now this...with a dui on between.

Also Moon was a shit announcer.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":33ulz68m said:
I believe that we are seeing another step in the "feminizing" of America.

What are you even trying to argue in support of here?

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
chris98251":aho0n0qz said:
The Lady was a Aide or something close and said it happened twice, Moon also had a allegation when he played for the Vikings, along with his DUI a few years back, he seemed a lot smarter then this, if you paid off someone in the past guilty or not you know how easily these things can happen, hope it's just another Witch hunt that can be proven wrong, seems like there is going to be a lot of these now that everyone that's been slighted in a way along with those that have had situations are using this as I am Women hear me roar.

Thanks Helen

I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
'cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again

[youtube]ojtCzCyJakE[/youtube]
They should play that song whenever the Hawks' opponent runs out onto the field at the CLink.

chris98251

Reaction score
SeaChickN":d9wpl7hs said:
chris98251":d9wpl7hs said:
The Lady was a Aide or something close and said it happened twice, Moon also had a allegation when he played for the Vikings, along with his DUI a few years back, he seemed a lot smarter then this, if you paid off someone in the past guilty or not you know how easily these things can happen, hope it's just another Witch hunt that can be proven wrong, seems like there is going to be a lot of these now that everyone that's been slighted in a way along with those that have had situations are using this as I am Women hear me roar.

Thanks Helen

I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
'cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again

[youtube]ojtCzCyJakE[/youtube]

Alternatively, he (and other men, maybe you included) could just not be a jerk and treat women coworkers with respect. Weird idea...

Well then they should remove all movies and advertisements showing women depicting themselves sexually, remove all two piece swimwear and use full length swim wear below the knees like in the early part of the 20th century, no make up, no heels to show off their ass, no push up bras or sheer fabric. Women should dress as males in the work place also. After all equal right right? No fragrances, etc.

Tell me that you agree with that and i will concede you opinion, also I do treat them with respect, just don't agree with the double standard that is given them in many aspects of our society. Many women don't agree as well, so a division of the female ransk in general says something about what is the general thinking in their ranks alone.

original poster

Reaction score
A few of the comments here make me genuinely disappointed in the human race.

getnasty

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":2l1po2qy said:
getnasty":2l1po2qy said:

Yet to me its difficult to grasp how some cant see why a woman would be hesitant or scared to say something when her career is on the line. There have been a lot of allegationd lately making women feel more and more empowered.

This can be good and bad. A lot of sick men will go down. Some innocent men may to due to false allegations.

But look at Warrens history. The guy should have had his career killed years ago.

Yeah I'm not saying he didnt do it, i just feel like if I were put in a situation like that id either quit on the spot or turn the weirdo in. Forget your career, how could you feel good about allowing this to happen when you had a chance to do something immediately.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
getnasty":wnp23e7w said:
XxXdragonXxX":wnp23e7w said:
getnasty":wnp23e7w said:

Yeah I'm not saying he didnt do it, i just feel like if I were put in a situation like that id either quit on the spot or turn the weirdo in. Forget your career, how could you feel good about allowing this to happen when you had a chance to do something immediately.

Read the Seattle Times article on this.

" She alleges that she was demoted by the firm in October after she complained about Moon’s sexual advances."

This is why women havent come forward in the past. Companies protect these guys and they end up losing their jobs. Why come forward when you know what the end result will be and its not good?

mikeak

Reaction score
This movement is happening globally. I was just reading in the Swedish papers how there was a 33% increase in REPORTED sexual crimes in Sweden this November vs last year. This does not mean that there was an increase in crimes it just means that finally women feel that they might just maybe get the support they need to come forward in these cases.

That they won't be doubted or fired when correctly reporting something.

I agree that it hasn't helped anybody that it took so long for many to report, but that is due to societal problems not the fault of the individuals. We also do need to allow for due process, but when 20 people come out against one person then we probably shouldn't just line up behind "him".

In this case and with the reaction to withdraw from the spotlight obviously you have to think there is more to it vs standing and fighting

kidhawk

Reaction score
Some of the posts may seem out of place a bit. As there were multiple threads started on the same topic, I've merged them together to create one thread for discussion. Hopefully having everything in one place will make it easier to discuss

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]https://www.scribd.com/document/366515380/Wendy-Haskell-Warren-Moon-Complaint#fullscreen&from_embed[/urltargetblank]

This is a link to the actual lawsuit filed for those with the time and interest enough to read through it.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
As an aside, I hope Brock Huard becomes Warren's permanent replacement. I think he would do brilliantly as a compliment to Raible. I always like listening to Brock. Very knowledgeable, well spoken.

chris98251

Reaction score
He is like listening to a Voice Menu on a phone call, no inflection or emotion at all. He sounds like he is almost reading off a script, I know he isn't but..............

Latest posts