Who's the player we could least likely afford to lose?

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I would say Pete Carroll or Steve Raible.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Okung, on D it would be Thomas.
Honorable mention goes to sidney

AKSeahawks

Reaction score
Offense: Max Unger - IMO oline will not stand ground(except for okung) if he is out. He makes the calls that keeps RW alive.

Defense: Bobby Wagner - reason being is we don't have no proven backup on the LB spot if he's out. He handled himself and the play calling well last year and is only getting better.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Jon Ryan

Yeah, that's right...I picked the punter...and I stand by that decision.

hawker84

Reaction score
Well we saw first hand what happened when we lost our key players on the D line last year. It all starts in the trenches..
Out of the games we lost last year, I can remember two that can be directly attributed to the offense, and those games were AZ and SF.

Having said that, if RW goes down, you can cancel Christmas.

of course:

Sherm
ET
Tate/Rice
Okung
Unger
Wagz

grizbob

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":33oixqxb said:
You guys are way too superstitious lol.

Only because there are too many of you guys that aren't.

Knock wood Knock wood Knock wood Knock wood Knock wood Knock wood Knock wood Knock wood Knock wood wook knock knock wood wood knock wood :180670:

12evanf

Reaction score
This topic is the same as "Which Seahawk is Most Valuable?" Only this one chooses to put a negative spin on it.

Throwdown

Reaction score
All we gotta do is go back to Kearly's thread in 2010 about injuries to know this isn't superstitious.

It's very vey real, now something will happen on thursday.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Anybody stupid enough to think that this sort of stuff has any effect on real life destiny just needs to start a "Who's the player most likely to not miss any plays this season?" thread so they can cancel this out and feel better about things.

grizbob

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":28ed2kjh said:
Anybody stupid enough to think that this sort of stuff has any effect on real life destiny just needs to start a "Who's the player most likely to not miss any plays this season?" thread so they can cancel this out and feel better about things.

I realize I'm not sharpest pencil in the box but I can't figure out what the hell real life destiny is :?