Who's the player we could least likely afford to lose?

seabowl

Reaction score
After seeing players all over the league going down with season ending injuries I got to thinking who we could least likely afford lose. Outside of Russell, who would you think would our biggest hit? IMO Okung would probably hurt the most at this point. Your pick?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I won't participate in this topic. I don't even want to think about it.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Red Bryant.

The entire premise of the defense begins and ends with Red's ability to control two gaps as a 4-technique in PC's 4-3 Under defense. And we've seen the difference in the defense when Red is in there doing just that, and when he's not. Night and day.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
D - Earl
O - Lynch

My reasoning

We were near .500 with Jackson. We now have a much better team. Behind Lynch we have a bunch of unproven talent if they could carry the load. We are built to be a run first team.

On D we are deep on D Line and LB. We are deep at CB and Guy I believe is a good backup to Kam. Behind Earl? A prayer......

garrylt4

Reaction score
Can't believe no one has brought up.
O: Max U

D:Sherman

They're both elite at their position.

Tical21

Reaction score
Now that Percy is gone, Golden Tate.

Honorable mention to Brandon Mebane and Bobby Wagner.

sutz

Reaction score
Other than Wilson, I'd have to go with ET. Without him back there, our superb press corners are truly on islands with no support. ET is fast enough to support BOTH corners. Not many teams in the league have a guy like that. Without ET, we'd have to run more cover-2, which changes our whole defensive philosophy to a significant degree.

Wartooth

Reaction score
Bad Karma Dude!
Da' Hell's Wrong With You?!