Shelby Harris being released

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Was hoping for a restructure, but it looks like that didn't happen.

No brainer at 12M salary and 9M cap savings. Hopefully we can bring him back at a lower number. Good teammate and still can be a good rotation player.

Ozzy

Reaction score
This had to be done. He was solid when healthy but at 12/9 million they had to do it. I'm curious if they try to sign someone like they've done in the past but the problem is there aren't many guys out there who fill a need.

Jville

Reaction score
This had to be done. He was solid when healthy but at 12/9 million they had to do it. I'm curious if they try to sign someone like they've done in the past but the problem is there aren't many guys out there who fill a need.
Poona Ford

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
Free agency.
I'm expecting they will sign a Center and a DT before the draft.
i'm hoping for javon hargrave or dre'mont jones or a trade for deforest buckner/daron payne. and although neither hargrave or jones help much vs the run, the wreak havoc as interior pass rushers, something that we lack. buckner/payne probably better fits but will cost draft capital.

tremain edwards would be a huge boost too.

anyway, hoping they are setting the table for something HUUUUGE.

Jville

Reaction score
I think the Shelby Harris release clears the way for Myles Adams. I know they like the good movement Adams brings to the line of scrimmage. After two years in the system, he is probably ready to seize the opportunity.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Titans released Ben Jones. Could be clearing up cap to bring him in on a 1 year deal. He’s 33, was on IR last year but he’s had a solid career.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Greg Gaines is an UFA at only 27 y/o. I think that he would be a nice, affordable addition to the Dline.

Chapow

Reaction score
Agreed. I don't know where people are getting that he had a great season last year.

I didn't see anybody say he had a great season. He was a solid contributor in my opinion.

The thing is, teams need solid contributors too. Can't really have a team full of Aaron Donald's with the salary cap.

bileever

Reaction score
Harris did have a very good year, in my view. And others rated his play fairly highly. But $9 million is a lot. I hope this move means they're signing a big FA interior defender. I think both Javon Hargrave and Dre'Mont Jones would be too expensive. So maybe Zach Allen?

Latest posts