Seattle Mariners vs Washington Nationals Aug 23-24

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It usually works if I complain about the offense. 4TH INNING and they're making a guy with almost a 7 ERA look like Cy Young.

WAKE THE F UP OFFENSE.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They don't do most of their work until 6th or 7th inning on. Our pitching is DAMN good.

Still just a one run game. And there we are, leadoff double. Side note, nice to finally see the M's trying some small ball. J.P. is very good at laying down the bunt. Get it done kid.

There we go, moved the runner over. Let's get this run in.

Ruminator

Reaction score
I wonder how the M's would do today against the Everett AquaSox. Maybe it would be a tie going into the 9th, if they were lucky.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Experienced manager, experienced pitcher. That combo has given the M's trouble this year. Can they get at least 1 run? just one?

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It absolutely is. But, this game is far from over. We should know this about this team. 8th and 9th inning, they turn it up. It's been happening much of the season.
Not over til it's over. Pitching has been VERY good this year and will keep them in the game. 7 innings ONE run for Kirby. You can't ask for more from a pitcher.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm listening while at work, but it sounds like this ump is just killing the M's. Especially JP and Moore

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Julio just went yard on a hanging slider. So we got that going for us. :)
Welcome to the 20-20 club young man.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
But I'm not gonna' be do like I did several times this year. Not going to assume a game is over until it is. 8th inning on. ALL SEASON LONG.
It's maddening, and this offense is tough to watch. BUT, they certainly don't give up.

Echawks

Reaction score
That is kind of the nice thing with this year.. there have not been many games they have been blown out

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Loved that JP made it known how bad that pitch was.

Sewald not sharp. Bad pitch and they took advantage of it.

Unless we have a comeback in us, another fairly disappointing series. The team is good but nothing special, I’m just thankful they expanded playoffs.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Need Hag back. Cleveland is coming here with ALL the momentum. Playoffs starting early for M's it's go time boys.

Last edited:

Chapow

Reaction score
Welp, that sucks. They just lost 3 out of 5 against the 2 worst teams in baseball. 🤮

TIMD

Reaction score
MAN...... I'M SHOCKED THE M'S WERE ONCE AGAIN TOTALLY DOMINATED IN SEATTLE BY A DOG CRAP PITCHER. IN THE FIRST INNING, THE GOOFY ROOT SPORTS ANNOUNCERS WERE TELLING US HOW SAAVY & EXCELLENT ANIBAL SANCHEZ WAS WITH HIS WINLESS RECORD & ERA OVER 6. THEY WERE TOUTING HIS ABILITY TO CHANGE SPEEDS & LOCATION, THUS BAFFLING HITTERS. ONLY PROBLEM IS...... M'S HITTERS ARE THE ONLY ONES HE CAN BAFFLE. SMH.