Seattle Mariners vs Cleveland Guardians Aug 25-28

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Couldn't get not ONE baserunner the entire game. They ******* lose to a total scrub with their ace on the mound AGAIN. This is exactly why the Castillo trade was a complete waste of time & prospect capital if you're not going to add offense as well. DiBozo is absolutely in love with these damn washed-up scrubs who can't hit. Jack Z was the exact same way. 3 of the most stubbornly horrendous GM's in a row.
Derp.

They also won the 1st two games they should of lost per matchups.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Another trash pitcher on the mound for Cleveland today.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I rarely disagree with umpires but that guy behind home plate last night was horrible.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Umps weren't great, but according to this they actually helped us more than hurt us last night.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Fully ready for Civale to look like DeGrom against us.

Crizilla

Reaction score
D-Mo with a 3 run dinger. M's need to hold onto this lead to keep pace with TB.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Nice to see Ty get going, but we are still really dependent on the long ball. I think all but three runs in this series have been HR’s. I guess that’s baseball now.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
That's playoff baseball, folks. We'll likely see these guys in October if we make the playoffs.

I either want the top WC spot or the last WC spot. Got no problem if we have to go to Cleveland for a playoff series. Outside of Ramirez, not a lot to worry about on offense.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I either want the top WC spot or the last WC spot. Got no problem if we have to go to Cleveland for a playoff series. Outside of Ramirez, not a lot to worry about on offense.
I mean they dont strike out. They steal bases. They score more runs then we do. The only thing they are behind is homers.

Pitching is a wash basically with a slight advantage to the Ms.

The biggest difference? Fielding.

Ms are 1st and Guardians are 20th.

Ruminator

Reaction score
I mean they dont strike out. They steal bases. They score more runs then we do. The only thing they are behind is homers.

Pitching is a wash basically with a slight advantage to the Ms.

The biggest difference? Fielding.

Ms are 1st and Guardians are 20th.
Very true. There is no question that the Ms sharp and sometimes thing-of-beauty fielding has helped win them some games this season.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
How bout now Welshers? Like I said after the Washington 2 game split, it was not even close to the end of the world. They just won 3 of 4 over a first place team.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Fans are hilarious when they panic after 1 game and start screaming for players to be cut and managers fired. :LOL:

In the end, we just took 3 of 4 from one of the best teams in the AL. We all worry a bit too much that "the same old Mariners" are coming back. Over all, a good series, and possibly a preview of the playoffs.