Seattle Mariners vs Cleveland Guardians Aug 25-28

Crizilla

Reaction score
Bieber just toyed with Cal. Bieber purposely threw the first pitch a fastball right down the middle hoping Cal would take (he did). Next pitch he throws him another fast ball but inside to jam him for the pop up out. Did Cal think he would get another piece of cheese the very next pitch? Gotta swing at that first pitch, or take that 2nd pitch as well. You won't get many chances against this dude this guy is a stud.

Trash ump.

Why is Haggerty batting dead last? I don't get it. The last 3 in the line up is Cal, JP, then Hag. WHY? Should be Hag, JP, then Cal. Hag has an OBP of almost .350 and you bat him last? It's like theyre trying to limit his at-bats. Hag should not be batting last, cmon man.

Last edited:

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
A win here would be big with both Tampa Bay and Toronto losing today.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Absolute joke to send Moore home right there. Lucked out so bad lmao. CLE blew that.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
That last hit...

Looks like they could have got Moore at the plate if the throw was on line.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah that throw was off by 10 feet. I’d send him there too, and force the other team to make the play.
If they had gotten Moore at home, chances are good Hanny would have advanced to 2d and been in scoring position with 1 out. If there were two out, maybe not, but in that situation the right call.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
If he was thrown out at home, this entire board would be saying, "cant believe they sent him home!"

With that said, I thought it was an awful call that worked out for us.

We got quite the advantage on the mound today, hopefully Castillo can bounce back today.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I think it's probably a risk you take considering how many Ks we saw last night. The throw and cutoff would have to be spot on, but he would've been out if that were the case. I don't think it was an egregious send, but it definitely was more on the risky move.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
First pitch at 7:10 pm PTD

RHP Zach Plesac (2-11, 4.43) vs. RHP Luis Castillo (5-5, 2.93). Looks like a mis-match on the hill tonight. Hopefully we can score a few runs.

SonicHawk

Reaction score

RHP Zach Plesac (2-11, 4.43) vs. RHP Luis Castillo (5-5, 2.93). Looks like a mis-match on the hill tonight. Hopefully we can score a few runs.
Mariners making Plesac look like Kershaw.

TIMD

Reaction score

As per the usual at Safeco Field..... M's getting shutdown by a dogshit starting pitcher

TIMD

Reaction score
M's still don't have a lousy baserunner thru 6 innings. SMH. 2 solo HR's. These guys absolutely cannot score in Seattle without the solo HR. Because of that, once again the inferior starting pitcher from the other team lasts longer and/or out pitches our far superior starter. Totally ridiculous.

Latest posts